Windows 10: Cannot access public folder for mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file explorer

Discus and support Cannot access public folder for mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ive purchased a nas drive to back up and manage files i just Cannot access public folder mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file expolorer it requests a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ClaudeChristian, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Cannot access public folder for mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file explorer

ive purchased a nas drive to back up and manage files i just Cannot access public folder mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file expolorer it requests a user name and password in network credentials its not the nas password does not accept im assuming its the default system user and password

cannot remember password for my laptop can i reset or see the password on my computer?

:)

ClaudeChristian, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Cannot access public folder for mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file explorer

1. Cannot access public folder for mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file explorer - Similar Threads - Cannot access public

2. Window file explorer cannot access to hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window file explorer cannot access to hard drive: I download iCloud from window store to access the data in iCloud, but when I change the setting of iCloud, the software at task-bar become ‘white paper’ and window said that the software is moved, name changed or deleted when I click it. There are also some problem of the...
  3. Window file explorer cannot access to hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window file explorer cannot access to hard drive: I download iCloud from window store to access the data in iCloud, but when I change the setting of iCloud, the software at task-bar become ‘white paper’ and window said that the software is moved, name changed or deleted when I click it. There are also some problem of the...
  4. Cannot access File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access File Explorer: While trying to get rid of One Drive, I can only find Documents tied to This PC but it is really OneDrive. I have an acer file folder, but it does not have Documents etc. It has the external drives. etc. BUT... now I cannot access File Explorer at all. It says: this file does...
  5. Cannot access File Explorer

Cannot access File Explorer: While trying to get rid of One Drive, I can only find Documents tied to This PC but it is really OneDrive. I have an acer file folder, but it does not have Documents etc. It has the external drives. etc. BUT... now I cannot access File Explorer at all. It says: this file does...
  6. Cannot access File Explorer

Cannot access File Explorer: My laptop wouldn't start properly yesterday but did eventually. When I logged in as normal all was ok, I checked outlook but it wouldn't load, nor would any MS Excel/Word etc. Also my Kaspersky Password Manager wouldn't work. File Explorer also wouldn't work.I checked for...
  7. Cannot access File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access File Explorer: My laptop wouldn't start properly yesterday but did eventually. When I logged in as normal all was ok, I checked outlook but it wouldn't load, nor would any MS Excel/Word etc. Also my Kaspersky Password Manager wouldn't work. File Explorer also wouldn't work.I checked for...
  8. Cannot access File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Cannot share files, folders or drives in Network (in Explorer)

Cannot share files, folders or drives in Network (in Explorer): Even though I am the administrator for my laptop an pc which are networked via ethernet I am refused permission to share files, folders or drives. That is is in spite of the fact that I have connected the drives, and created the folders and files. I have enabled sharing for...
  10. Windows File Explorer Folder Access

Windows File Explorer Folder Access: Man I messed something up. I have an external hard drive to store stuff important to me. However I recently did something that changed permissions on that drive's folders. Now I can't access or change any folder on that drive. Can someone please advise how I can reset those...