Windows 10: Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11

Discus and support Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,We have decided to upgrade all our PC to Windows 10 and 11. And now I am having an issue with accessing, shared printer on Windows 10 and Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jhonas Lorena, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11

Hi,We have decided to upgrade all our PC to Windows 10 and 11. And now I am having an issue with accessing, shared printer on Windows 10 and Windows 11, I have not changed anything on the network side. I have put back the old windows 7 pc for isolation purposes and all sharing of printers worked just fine. Your utmost support and working ideas are deeply appreciated. Kindly see error screen shot.

:)

Jhonas Lorena, Jul 24, 2023
Thema:

Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11

1. Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cannot access Shared

2. Unable to add shared printer. Windows cannot connect to the printer. Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add shared printer. Windows cannot connect to the printer. Access is denied.: I bought a new Lenovo machine Model : F0GJ00WGTA Widows 11 Pro. I can't add a shared printer from the main client PC Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Please support team check what the cause is....
  3. Unable to add shared printer. Windows cannot connect to the printer. Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add shared printer. Windows cannot connect to the printer. Access is denied.: I bought a new Lenovo machine Model : F0GJ00WGTA Widows 11 Pro. I can't add a shared printer from the main client PC Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Please support team check what the cause is....
  4. Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11: Hi,We have decided to upgrade all our PC to Windows 10 and 11. And now I am having an issue with accessing, shared printer on Windows 10 and Windows 11, I have not changed anything on the network side. I have put back the old windows 7 pc for isolation purposes and all...
  5. Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11

Cannot access. Shared printer of Windows 10 and Windows 11: Hi,We have decided to upgrade all our PC to Windows 10 and 11. And now I am having an issue with accessing, shared printer on Windows 10 and Windows 11, I have not changed anything on the network side. I have put back the old windows 7 pc for isolation purposes and all...
  6. Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11: I can see the network printer on other computers. When I try to connect I get a Cannot Connect To Printer. Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-a-shared-printer-on-the-network/d3adb8b8-b808-44dc-bdf4-67629d30e744
  7. Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11

Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11: I can see the network printer on other computers. When I try to connect I get a Cannot Connect To Printer. Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-a-shared-printer-on-the-network/d3adb8b8-b808-44dc-bdf4-67629d30e744
  8. Windows 11 cannot print to shared printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot print to shared printers: Hello,I have a Windows Server 2016, which is acting as a Domain and Print server. I have HP, Canon and Lexmark printers that are shared from this server to the rest of the computers. Most of the printers are using PCL6 V3 and V4 type drivers. Recently I've started upgrading...
  9. Windows 11 cannot print to shared printers

Windows 11 cannot print to shared printers: Hello,I have a Windows Server 2016, which is acting as a Domain and Print server. I have HP, Canon and Lexmark printers that are shared from this server to the rest of the computers. Most of the printers are using PCL6 V3 and V4 type drivers. Recently I've started upgrading...
  10. Cannot access Windows 10 Share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access Windows 10 Share: Hello I am having trouble networking 2 Windows 10 computers together on my network. This is kind of odd, I have a Windows 7 PC that can hit the file share with no issues. And on the troubled computer I can access the shares on the Windows 7 PC. But the Windows 10...