Windows 10: Cannot access some websites on all my browers?

Discus and support Cannot access some websites on all my browers? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot access certain sites on my browsers. I can't access google but I can access youtube. I can access some websites but I can't watch the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shanevincent1, May 7, 2020.

1. Cannot access some websites on all my browers?

I cannot access certain sites on my browsers.

I can't access google but I can access youtube.

I can access some websites but I can't watch the video on them.

I can access all sites on another computer using the same wifi connection.

So far I have tried

• delete browser history
    • flush DNS cache
    • run spyware malewarebytes and spy hunter
    • Reset TCP/IP
    • Cleared SSL
    • Used Google DNS

Everything works fine in a virtual computer on the desktop that I downloaded.

Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

shanevincent1, May 7, 2020

2. Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 7, 2020
  3. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 7, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Cannot access some websites on all my browers?

Website Access Denied

We're glad to learn that you can access the website now. We appreciate the list of troubleshooting steps that you posted. It would be very helpful to other community members who are experiencing the same thing.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other concern regarding accessing websites.

Yolvi Ell, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Cannot access some websites on all my browers?

1. Cannot access some websites on all my browers? - Similar Threads - Cannot access websites

2. After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites: After a Windows update, I can no longer access websites I usually frequent. I need detailed instructions on how to fix this, for the less-than-tech savvy. Thank you!...
  3. After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites: After a Windows update, I can no longer access websites I usually frequent. I need detailed instructions on how to fix this, for the less-than-tech savvy. Thank you!...
  4. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...: WINDOWS 10 license key got expired about 15 days ago. Since then, some of the pages of my website not opening at all. Sometimes, my blog is being blocked 5 - 6 times a days. My website is running fine on my other DELL laptop, but ACER is getting on my nerves. I don't know if...
  5. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...: WINDOWS 10 license key got expired about 15 days ago. Since then, some of the pages of my website not opening at all. Sometimes, my blog is being blocked 5 - 6 times a days. My website is running fine on my other DELL laptop, but ACER is getting on my nerves. I don't know if...
  6. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Some websites no longer accessable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some websites no longer accessable: Hi, since this morning (yesterday everything worked fine) one of my pc with Windows 10 can no longer access certain websites (timeout). What I found out so far: Only certain websites are affected. For example inoreader.com doesn't work anymore while reddit or twitter are...
  8. Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access some websites using Edge browser: All of the sudden Edge browser stopped opening some websites. I receive an error message saying can’t reach this page. Make sure you’ve got the right web address...
  9. Cannot access some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access some websites: Suddenly a couple of days ago while looking through Youtube, I suddenly had a blue screen of death. PC has never been the same since! System Restore and Reset your PC both fail. Also on Chrome I cannot access any https websites, on Edge I cannot access any websites, plus...
  10. can't access some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't access some websites: I have this weird problem that causes chrome and firefox to download some pages (like: Download the fastest Firefox ever or hwzone.co.il - please notice this happens only on some websites and not all) instead of simply viewing them. the file that get downloaded isn't even a...