Windows 10: Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

Discus and support Cannot access some websites using Edge browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of the sudden Edge browser stopped opening some websites. I receive an error message saying can’t reach this page. Make sure you’ve got the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndreaHernandez3, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

All of the sudden Edge browser stopped opening some websites. I receive an error message saying

can’t reach this page. Make sure you’ve got the right web address

:)

AndreaHernandez3, Mar 24, 2019

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 24, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with ATT.net login.

Hello Johnnie,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to access websites using Microsoft Edge. One possible reason may be caused by your browser settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your browser prior to this happening?

An an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you clear Edge's history, cache, and cookies. Here are the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the
      History Icon.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click
      Clear.
    • Relaunch Microsoft Edge and try to access the website.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

1. Cannot access some websites using Edge browser - Similar Threads - Cannot access websites

2. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.: See this screenshot I took. This has been happening on some websites, but not every one. I've been trying to mess with different font settings but no luck so far. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 and everything is up to date....
  3. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.: See this screenshot I took. This has been happening on some websites, but not every one. I've been trying to mess with different font settings but no luck so far. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 and everything is up to date....
  4. Some websites no longer accessable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some websites no longer accessable: Hi, since this morning (yesterday everything worked fine) one of my pc with Windows 10 can no longer access certain websites (timeout). What I found out so far: Only certain websites are affected. For example inoreader.com doesn't work anymore while reddit or twitter are...
  5. How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser: [ATTACH]You can force websites and web content to display in dark mode using the Edge browser. This means that instead of a white background, their […] This article How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Cannot access some websites on all my browers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access some websites on all my browers?: I cannot access certain sites on my browsers. I can't access google but I can access youtube. I can access some websites but I can't watch the video on them. I can access all sites on another computer using the same wifi connection. So far I have tried delete...
  7. Edge cannot start some websites

Edge cannot start some websites: I like chatting using Reddit and ScamFighter. But I cannot launch these websites via Edge so I had to change browser. I reinstalled Edge but that didn’t help. Why is it going on? I can open all other websites except for Reddit and ScamFighter....
  8. Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser: Ever since I've been using Edge, I'm never able to get into my Yahoo mail. Instead, I get a message, "Please reload the page and try again or use another browser". Reloading doesn't help. I have other browsers I can use, but if I'm already using Edge, it would be more...
  9. Cannot access some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access some websites: Suddenly a couple of days ago while looking through Youtube, I suddenly had a blue screen of death. PC has never been the same since! System Restore and Reset your PC both fail. Also on Chrome I cannot access any https websites, on Edge I cannot access any websites, plus...
  10. can't access some websites

can't access some websites: I have this weird problem that causes chrome and firefox to download some pages (like: Download the fastest Firefox ever or hwzone.co.il - please notice this happens only on some websites and not all) instead of simply viewing them. the file that get downloaded isn't even a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i change my browers from internet explorer to edge do i have to change my email address

2. cant acces web site in edge

3. cannot access website from edge

4. cannot access ANY websites using wdag with edge,
  5. cannot access web site in edge,
  6. to asses some web with edge browers,
  7. cannot acces some website using edge