Windows 10: Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction...

Discus and support Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, hopefully someone can help, with much appreciation from myself, and maybe others. Recently, in the past day or so, I noticed that I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chuckness, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Chuckness Win User

Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction...

Greetings, hopefully someone can help, with much appreciation from myself, and maybe others.

Recently, in the past day or so, I noticed that I cannot access the Settings App whatsoever. As the window comes up, I immediately receive the following error:

Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction... 9c71e598-6e0f-4a22-a152-2e479891583f?upload=true.png

Once I click Ok, the Settings app disappears. I've tried some older online fixes which didn't work, and I haven't really installed anything I can think of recently, so any help is appreciated, thank you.

:)

Chuckness, Jan 24, 2019

2. Illegal instruction error on starting the laptop

This doesn't happen all the time, normally after my PC has been running for a while. This error occurs when I start my PC.

The exception illegal instruction

An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

(0xc000001d) occured in the application at location 0xfb592e9.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

All my relevant PC specs:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Intel(R) Core i7-6500U CPU @2.50GHz
    • 8GB RAM

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

new_learnerMN, Oct 11, 2019
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 11, 2019
  4. A. User Win User

Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction...

Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction Error

Greetings, hopefully someone can help, with much appreciation from myself, and maybe others.

Recently, in the past day or so, I noticed that I cannot access the Settings App whatsoever. As the window comes up, I immediately receive the following error:

Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction... 9c71e598-6e0f-4a22-a152-2e479891583f?upload=true.png

Once I click Ok, the Settings app disappears. I've tried some older online fixes which didn't work, and I haven't really installed anything I can think of recently, so any help is appreciated, thank you.

A. User, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction... - Similar Threads - Cannot access Systems

2. Cannot run anything as administrator no access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot run anything as administrator no access: Hello, here is what I am trying to do. I want to give a family member one of my three desktop PCs. I am the only one that has an account on it both a MS account and a local account. I has basically nothing but win 10 on it. Very little used. I cannot access or run anything in...
  3. Cannot run anything as administrator no access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot run anything as administrator no access: Hello, here is what I am trying to do. I want to give a family member one of my three desktop PCs. I am the only one that has an account on it both a MS account and a local account. I has basically nothing but win 10 on it. Very little used. I cannot access or run anything in...
  4. Cannot run anything as administrator no access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot run anything as administrator no access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Cannot type inside of System apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot type inside of System apps: Start menu type bars, settings search none of them allow me to type. submitted by /u/slarrtibarrtfasst [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xgltf4/cannot_type_inside_of_system_apps/
  7. Error code: Status illegal instruction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code: Status illegal instruction: Hello, I would like some help with an issue that occurs while i'm watching a youtube video on my laptop. It happens a lot lately and is very annoying. So, while i'm watching a video, the page stops working and the message "oops something went wrong" appears on my screen...
  8. Cannot download anything on Insider Preview ISO page

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot download anything on Insider Preview ISO page: I decided to get a Windows Insider Preview ISO from this page with my Microsoft Account: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewadvanced But every time I go there, I get this message: "To access this page, you need to be a member of the...
  9. Cannot access anything google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access anything google: This problem started only this morning, I am using a surface pro 4 with windows 10. I've attempted to reach youtube, google, and gmail and none seem to work. But everything else does work, like IGN, Facebook, and Microsoft.com. I've done a dns flush, I've reset the modem...
  10. Cannot access anything in ms-settings or Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access anything in ms-settings or Windows Update: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I am having problems after upgrading to Windows 10 (for the second time). If I try accessing the settings from either the start menu, through the tab in This PC, or anywhere else, it opens for a split second, then it...