Windows 10: Cannot access the free Windows 10 Minecraft key from my Mojang account.

Discus and support Cannot access the free Windows 10 Minecraft key from my Mojang account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Found out that both accounts I own are eligible for the free Windows 10 Minecraft key offer, which ends in 4 days, I checked both Mojang accounts and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by viDix, Apr 16, 2020.

1. viDix Win User

Cannot access the free Windows 10 Minecraft key from my Mojang account.

Found out that both accounts I own are eligible for the free Windows 10 Minecraft key offer, which ends in 4 days, I checked both Mojang accounts and I got the same message:

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

viDix, Apr 16, 2020

2. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 16, 2020
  3. my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work.

Original Title - Help!

my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work my mojang account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it said its already redeemed

AlexDalas Christodoulides, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Cannot access the free Windows 10 Minecraft key from my Mojang account.

Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hello, I had a minecraft key I had from my mojang account that was redeemed on a separate Microsoft account a year ago, And I have no idea what the login information was and I don't have it hooked up to my main either. Please help thanks

***Changed Original Title From: Minecraft Windows 10 key was redeemed on a diffrent account***

Skydoom324, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Cannot access the free Windows 10 Minecraft key from my Mojang account.

1. Cannot access the free Windows 10 Minecraft key from my Mojang account. - Similar Threads - Cannot access free

2. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  3. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  4. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  5. Minecraft for free from mojang windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for free from mojang windows 10: So, I've owned Minecraft: java edition for a really long time, since 2015, and when I heard that Mojang was giving out windows 10 for free to "ancient" java edition owners I obviously redeemed my code for it and played it a ton. Well, I recently had to factory reset my laptop...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition magically deleted itself from my mojang account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition magically deleted itself from my mojang account: So earlier i wanted to get on Minecraft windows 10 edition, to play with some friends on console. I forgot which Microsoft account I redeemed it to I got it for free because I own java edition, and I got it the first time it came out for free but I remembered it would show up...
  7. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  8. Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.: Split from this thread. I can't found the version for window 10 on my mojang acount do you know why is this hapening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-my/d975491a-0f6c-4f9e-85d6-1856ed4bef11
  9. Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account: Hello, I was interested in checking out the Minecraft RTX beta for windows 10 and decided to log into my Mojang account again to install the windows 10 version. I had bought the Java edition of Minecraft back in 2012 and distinctly remember that I had redeemed the code...
  10. Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used: So i just noticed that i had a code i could use for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to enter it into the windows store it says that the code has already been used. Im 100% sure that i didnt use it, and a few months ago my account was hacked so its very possible that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free minecraft win 10 key

2. minecraft windows 10 ran out of free key