Windows 10: Cannot Access To Antivirus

Discus and support Cannot Access To Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It says "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available." I am the owner of this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kz131, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Kz131 Win User

Cannot Access To Antivirus

It says "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available." I am the owner of this computer and i have no idea what that is and why it's blocking me.

:)

Kz131, Apr 15, 2021

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Cannot Access To Antivirus

Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Access To Antivirus

1. Cannot Access To Antivirus - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Antivirus

2. Microsoft Defender Antivirus cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus cannot be turned on: When I go to check on the antivirus it show message as follow:So I went to "Manage provider" to see if my antivirus is turned of and it is. But the problem here is that there is no option to turned it back on....
  3. Microsoft Defender Antivirus cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus cannot be turned on: When I go to check on the antivirus it show message as follow:So I went to "Manage provider" to see if my antivirus is turned of and it is. But the problem here is that there is no option to turned it back on....
  4. Microsoft Defender Antivirus cannot be turned on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender's antivirus access disabled

Windows Defender's antivirus access disabled: Hi, I recently came upon 2 issues that came together or I noticed the second thanks to the first...Like many others have signaled, Windows Defenders now consider qBittorrent as a threat. I wanted to make an exception for the installation folder, but I discovered that I had no...
  6. Controlled folder access with another antivirus

Controlled folder access with another antivirus: I would like to use the "Controlled folder access" functionnality in the latest version of Windows 10, to fight against ransomware. But i don't want to use Windows Defender as an antivirus no virus scan in real time - okey for a CFA scan in real time. How to do that ?...
  7. cannot run antivirus

cannot run antivirus: Help I recently downloaded a Trojan virus that changed all my settings and privileges, as a result i cannot run windows antivirus, I have tried everything but it wont let me run/start/restart in servicesI have removed the Trojan but it still wont let me run antivirus Can...
  8. Cannot delete a COMODO Antivirus driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete a COMODO Antivirus driver: I was using IceDragon as an alternate browser for Firefox when, without my authorization, IceDragon updated itself and installed COMODO antivirus. As I am running Norton Security, I didn't want COMODO running, too. Trying to uninstall the program through the normal control...
  9. Windows Defender Antivirus cannot be activated

Windows Defender Antivirus cannot be activated: Hi, I purchased the MSO Office home and could not activate my Windows Defender Antivirus. Tried searching the net for answers and tried different ways but to no avail. Home someone form MS could help me. Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  10. Cannot install many antivirus softwares.

Cannot install many antivirus softwares.: Hi all, I have a trouble in installing avast, AVG, Malwarebytes. Somehow Kaspersky can be installed. When I try to install avast/AVG/Malwarebytes, alert appears saying running this program is blocked by Administrator which is me. And the certification for the software is...