Windows 10: Cannot access to Windows 10 even after resetting password

Discus and support Cannot access to Windows 10 even after resetting password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been unable to access to my administrator account in my computer running Windows 10. I reset my password several times, but I am still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SergioMFEA, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Cannot access to Windows 10 even after resetting password

Hello,

I have been unable to access to my administrator account in my computer running Windows 10. I reset my password several times, but I am still unable to access. I have read a million posts and suggestions from the internet with no result.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

:)

SergioMFEA, Jan 14, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Cannot access to Windows 10 even after resetting password

Forgot Windows 10 password...

For future reference, there have been reports that this was patched out several weeks back. I found an alternative method doing some registry diving.
    http://winaero.com/blog/reset-windows-10-password-without-using-third-party-tools/

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Cannot access to Windows 10 even after resetting password

1. Cannot access to Windows 10 even after resetting password - Similar Threads - Cannot access resetting

2. How to log into laptop even after resetting password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log into laptop even after resetting password: I cannot log onto my HP laptop because it says incorrect passwordThat password is incorrect. Make sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account. I went online using my phone to reset my password and my laptop is still not accepting my new password....
  3. How to log into laptop even after resetting password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log into laptop even after resetting password: I cannot log onto my HP laptop because it says incorrect passwordThat password is incorrect. Make sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account. I went online using my phone to reset my password and my laptop is still not accepting my new password....
  4. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password: Hello, I cannot login to my computer even though the password I type is correct. I have tried resetting the password via entering my security questions and although it brings me to change the password. It still tells my I have incorrect password when I try to set the new...
  5. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password: Hello, I cannot login to my computer even though the password I type is correct. I have tried resetting the password via entering my security questions and although it brings me to change the password. It still tells my I have incorrect password when I try to set the new...
  6. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Bitlocker Recovery Cannot Access Internet to Reset Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Bitlocker Recovery Cannot Access Internet to Reset Password: Good day everyone,I have run across a problem that I cannot find references to or solve. For some reason on May 17 Bitlocker actively engaged one of our Dell Windows 10 laptops. The laptop is my sister-in-laws and she does not use her Microsoft Live pin code nor has she set...
  8. Cannot access NAS after resetting windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access NAS after resetting windows 10: Ok. Driving me mad. Linkstation attached via ethernet to network. Static IP 192.168.0.2 Can access via other devices on network. NAS software can 'see' the device and confirms the IP address. I can access 192.168.0.2 through browser. Windows saw the device fine until I...
  9. Windows 10 Apps won't run after windows reset. Cannot even sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps won't run after windows reset. Cannot even sign in: I soft reset my laptop running prerelease20152.00 a week ago. After the reset the windows 10 apps from Calculator to Store won't open. They open and close repeatedly for few seconds and then stop. Refer to the Videohere Volume warning. This is hindering me to Sign in as it...
  10. windows 10 errors password reset + access is denied

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 errors password reset + access is denied: Help me! Now my computer is not accessible to the administrator and it requires changing the password , but I can not change. Besides, I also have one other user but is not an administrator (now I'm taking it). Now I do not know how and other administrator user error :...