Windows 10: Cannot Access Videos in Chrome

Discus and support Cannot Access Videos in Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have signed into a website that has video content in modules. I was able to open one module, but none others. I have enabled Flash for the website,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lierre, Dec 7, 2018.

1. lierre Win User

Cannot Access Videos in Chrome

I have signed into a website that has video content in modules. I was able to open one module, but none others. I have enabled Flash for the website, but continue to have the same problem, This applies to Chrome(preferred), Firefox, Opera and Safari.
    I have contacted the site owners ; they are clueless.
    Do you have any ideas about how to unlock the content?

:)

lierre, Dec 7, 2018

2. Chrome Crashing & Video won't play

Hi Jone,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through browser, try updating Add on in Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 4 crashes on youtube videos on Chrome

Hello Dan,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?
    • Have you made any changes to your recently?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Have you tried with a different browser?
    Method 1: Perform Clean Boot.

Clean Boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.

Follow:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting."

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

Issue with streaming videos using Google Chrome.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you to fix the issue with streaming online videos.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you face any issue while watching online videos in Internet Explorer?

This issue could have occurred due to some add-ons or incorrect browser settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

If you are facing this issue while playing videos in Internet Explorer 11, I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue is only with Google Chrome, you may refer the article and check if it helps.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6138475?hl=en

If the issue persists, you may contact Google Chrome support for further assistance.

https://support.google.com/chrome

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot Access Videos in Chrome - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Videos

2. Camera access In Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera access In Chrome: So it is like this, but first I need people to know what is seesaw, so does anyone know what is seesaw? Lets First get into the problem you know in seesaw you need to scan the QR code or type the text code right my teacher didn’t give me the text code but only gave me the QR...
  3. Cannot access holder when click Chrome icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot access holder when click Chrome icon: When click the chrome icon, no folder can be access except received a message: " something went wrong while displaying this webpage" and at the low right hand corner another message displayed : "Grammarly for Chrome has crashed \. Click this ballon to reload the extension"...
  4. video access

in Windows 10 Customization
    video access: WIN 10 WORKING OK. VIDEO WORKING OK WHEN USING SKYPE. WHEN I TRY TO OPEN MY SVREEN USING FACIAL RECOGNITION IT TELLS ME IT DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO CAMERA. WHAT MUST I DO TO GET SYSTEM WORKING SUCH THAT I HAVE FACIAL RECOGNITION ACCESS RATHER THAN HAVING TO INPUT MY PIN?...
  5. Google Chrome access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome access: I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested steps. Nothing. I can't...
  6. Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked: I want to set up a child account that can access Chrome. I removed Chrome from the "Always blocked" apps list. That did not work and the Child account received an "Ask for permission" pop up when I tried to open Chrome. I clicked Ask by email and I approved the request...
  7. Cannot access any website with any videos or any videos on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access any website with any videos or any videos on my computer: I don't know what's going on with my computer. My computer suddenly stopped playing any video whatsoever. I can't access any video on my computer. What happens is it pulls up the video viewer thing and then the video viewer is blank for the entire time. I sent the video...
  8. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  9. Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com

in Browsers and Email
    Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com: Hi all, I do not know what the problem is, but due to hardware limitations, the only browser that runs smoothly on my laptop is Google Chrome. I do have Firefox installed but it runs choppy at best, but google will load on it. I cannot figure this out, but Google will...
  10. BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome: I recently made the switch to windows and I get BSOD very often while trying to full screen a video in Chrome. I tried reinstalling windows and I still get the error. I tried letting windows install the video drivers, it BSODs, i tried letting the lenovo update tool...