Windows 10: cannot access web site

Discus and support cannot access web site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ravuturo, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ravuturo Win User

cannot access web site

When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?

:)

ravuturo, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Bri5150 Win User
    Outlook Web Access

I was sent an email with a link to my companys email system. Clicking on the link worked fine. It opened up a window, asked for my pw, then a 'Outlook Web Access' window poped up with my new company email account. Fine.

Now... When I restarted my system, the pw window pops , then the 'Web Access' window opens (with my desktop icon's over laying it) and I can't close it.

How do I get shut this auto startup off?

*Bang Head :banghead:

Bri5150, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

cannot access web site

Failure to access web site

Hi Frank,

We'd like to know more about your issue. Please answer the questions below:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running? You can find this information by clicking the Start button, type
      winver, and then press
      Enter.
    • Is your PC connected to a domain network?
    • Did you get any error codes or messages when trying to access a website?
    • Have you tried user a different web browser?

As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you run the built-in network troubleshooter. To do this, please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Start button > type Troubleshoot then press
      Enter.
    2. Under Get up and running, select
      Internet Connections > click Run
      the troubleshooter.
    3. Follow the troubleshooter on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you reset your network back to their original settings. Follow the steps below:

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset.
    2. On the Network reset screen, select Reset now >
      Yes to confirm.
      Wait for your PC to restart and see if that fixes the problem.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Carlo Fer, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

cannot access web site

1. cannot access web site - Similar Threads - cannot access web

2. Can't Access one web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Access one web site: Today, when I tried to access one website ccos.org that I manage, I started getting this error.This site can’t be reachedccos.org took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network...
  3. failure to access web sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failure to access web sites: My Toshiba laptop refuses to access certain but not all sites. It does not matter which browser I use. My OS is Win 10. As an example: For Amazon and Ebay, the message is " Cannot find site." Yet, it does access e.g. Apple and some other sites without difficulty. I checked...
  4. failure to access web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    failure to access web sites: My Toshiba laptop refuses to access certain but not all sites. It does not matter which browser I use. My OS is Win 10. As an example: For Amazon and Ebay, the message is " Cannot find site." Yet, it does access e.g. Apple and some other sites without difficulty. I checked...
  5. failure to access web sites

6. Accessing Web Sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessing Web Sites: I try to get into certain web sites and get a message saying that I need permission. how do i set up my comp to allow me to access all web sites ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-web-sites/bae33951-25c9-4a4a-b166-71fcda280bf8
  7. Access to Web sites

Access to Web sites: Several very safe sites come up with "Access Denied on the this terminal. This is a home, private computer so how do I change the permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-web-sites/b9b8822d-2528-49a4-bdaa-c16fc61539d8
  8. Access to a web site

Access to a web site: Why can I not access www.Canada.ca. with this computer. I have used it many times. I can reach it with other devices. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-a-web-site/ebfe7691-2881-47c2-9e9f-7b910fa4b115
  9. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...
  10. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...