Windows 10: Cannot Access Windows Store and other apps

Discus and support Cannot Access Windows Store and other apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot access the Winodws 10 store or any other apps like news, sports, maps etc... 17743 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yves, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Yves Win User

Cannot Access Windows Store and other apps

I cannot access the Winodws 10 store or any other apps like news, sports, maps etc...

:)

2. Leanne D Win User

Microsoft Store

I cannot open the Store app. I click on it and absolutely nothing.

Prior to windows last update I also couldn't open photos and after update, photos was restored but I cannot still access Windows Store. Running windows 10.

[Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Shopping]

Leanne D, Aug 19, 2015
  3. i cant access my microsoft store and other apps

Hi Aabid,

Based on the information you have provided, we may need to do further investigation. We'd like to know the following:

• When did the issue begin to occur?
    • What is the exact error message that you've received?
    • Which operating system (OS) build are you using? To check, go to Settings
      > System > About > More info.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Cannot Access Windows Store and other apps

1. Cannot Access Windows Store and other apps - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Store

2. Cannot access Mircosoft store nor its apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot access Mircosoft store nor its apps.: Everytime I try to open groove music with an audio, open photo to view photos, all get is this code error sign. I tried resetting in settings but proceeds to repeat the process. I'm not sure whats' going on!!!Help!...
  3. Cannot access Mircosoft store nor its apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access Mircosoft store nor its apps.: Everytime I try to open groove music with an audio, open photo to view photos, all get is this code error sign. I tried resetting in settings but proceeds to repeat the process. I'm not sure whats' going on!!!Help!...
  4. Cannot access Mircosoft store nor its apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Access to the app store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to the app store: I am unable to get an app from the MS app store because my account email is outdated/invalid. and I do NOT know the PW. I have created another account however when I go to the MS app store I am unable to access the current email/PW for purchasing. I have been unsuccessful at...
  6. App Store and Other Apps are missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Store and Other Apps are missing: A month ago, I was trying to use another monitor for my laptop, yet I didn't have a new monitor with an HDMI port I think that's the name. So, I took my old computer runs the windows 10 as well as my laptop and connected my computer to my laptop with an HDMI cord. I don't...
  7. Cannot access Store, among other things

Cannot access Store, among other things: I have not been able to access the Microsoft Store, or run some of the tiled apps, for several days now. I think it started with the 1909 update. I noticed that OneNote, which I use daily, wouldn't sync. I uninstalled it, then went to the Store to reinstall it, but then I...
  8. Windows Cannot Access other PC's on the network !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Cannot Access other PC's on the network !: I have 2 machines (A +B) both running windows 10 (1903) HOME edition. I am the administrator on both. I recently wanted to transfer data across the network from A to B and vice versa by creating a network. However despite turning on network discovery on both machines...
  9. store and other apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    store and other apps: hi... from yesterday i cant access microsoft store and other apps such as tips ... it shows no internet.. but i can use browsers without any problems.. why this happends? is it for my settings? or the connection???...
  10. Cannot get access to the Windows store

Cannot get access to the Windows store: I cannot get access at all to the Windows store. I click on it's icon at the bottom of the screen, it shows a window containing the normal blue background and white windows shopping bag, and then it hangs. Sometime later (probably ten minutes or so) the application just shuts...