Windows 10: Cannot accesss my Hotmail Email Account

Discus and support Cannot accesss my Hotmail Email Account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot log into my Hotmail Email account. I had all my devises synced to access my Yahoo Account and Gmail account by log into Gmail. My other two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerPanning, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Cannot accesss my Hotmail Email Account

I cannot log into my Hotmail Email account. I had all my devises synced to access my Yahoo Account and Gmail account by log into Gmail. My other two accounts were displayed and accessible. They have just disappeared and I cannot access Hotmail via IE.

I need help recovering my Hotmail account. Note: I do not use Outlook.

:)

RogerPanning, Feb 26, 2019
  2. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Cannot accesss my Hotmail Email Account

Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Cannot accesss my Hotmail Email Account

1. Cannot accesss my Hotmail Email Account - Similar Threads - Cannot accesss Hotmail

2. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  3. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  4. Emails that never make it to my Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails that never make it to my Hotmail account: Everything is in the title.I had a friend who sent me half dozen mails last year and none of them reached my account. I had to use my Gmail account!!!!This joke happened a few months ago with mails which were much more "delicate" since it was about a job. And then again, a...
  5. Emails that never make it to my Hotmail account

Emails that never make it to my Hotmail account: Everything is in the title.I had a friend who sent me half dozen mails last year and none of them reached my account. I had to use my Gmail account!!!!This joke happened a few months ago with mails which were much more "delicate" since it was about a job. And then again, a...
  6. Some emails not getting through to hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some emails not getting through to hotmail account: Does anyone know why I am getting most emails, but some from repritable businesses and contacts are not being received? I have checked the junk folder etc., but it is not there....
  7. Hotmail. emails

Hotmail. emails: Ls. Ihave two email adresses , hotmail.com, in mail from windows. These are synchronised with other mail adresses. These two email adresses are getiing a warning sign regular and if I put the password in the system it will not help. I also do noetb receive email on these...
  8. closure of hotmail email account

closure of hotmail email account: i am finding it hard to close my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and keep alive my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** please help...
  9. closure of hotmail email account

closure of hotmail email account: i would like to shut down *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and keep alive *** Email address is removed for privacy *** what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closure-of-hotmail-email-account/313524ec-e26f-49cd-85ea-b3cbb0b46f9c
  10. Cannot access my hotmail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot access my hotmail account: Hello: It looks like I am losing my 20+ years hotmail account. I tried to sign in and I was given a message where it said that I had to verify my password. So as I always I do, I went directly to the hotmail sign in page and tried again. The same thing. So I I tried to verify...