Windows 10: Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license.

Discus and support Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Windows 10 Pro digital license from the Microsoft website but am unable to do anything with it at all. I installed windows 10 pro on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ErikMiralles, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license.

I purchased a Windows 10 Pro digital license from the Microsoft website but am unable to do anything with it at all. I installed windows 10 pro on my computer but am unable to activate it. I've logged into my Microsoft account from the settings > account menus on the computer, however, Windows is simply not activating. I also never received a product key in my email. In fact, I received almost no information at all in the email I got when I purchased it aside from saying I purchased it. So it seems I essentially spent a large amount of money on an email that says I have Windows 10 without actually giving it to me. I've attempted to contact support multiple times but have gotten errors every time with the chat.

Also before the generic replies are posted, I will repeat, I have followed the steps of signing into my Microsoft account through Settings > Accounts > Sign in with a Microsoft Account. It shows my Microsoft account's email above "Administrator" when showing my account. I also did check my order history on Microsoft.com as well as the email I received when I purchased the license. Neither page has any information at all about a product key or how to use the license at all. I can provide screenshots if needed. I can also provide the order number if it is needed.

I repeat again, I purchased the license through Microsoft.

:)

ErikMiralles, Jan 22, 2021
  2. arvindakk Win User

Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license.

1. Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license. - Similar Threads - Cannot Activate Pro

2. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  3. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  4. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

8. Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working: Hi Good day, Claude here from UAE. I have brought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade ($139) from the Windows Store as I was planning to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on my Dell XPS 13. However to my surprise after clicking upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from store, I got a...
  9. Cannot activate digital license in Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate digital license in Windows 10 Pro.: I have a Microsoft account with a Windows 10 digital license and recently I install a new motherboard and re-install a fresh Windows 10. However , once I tried signing and use the troubleshooter , I cannot find my new computer (name) list in the recent devices. I already...
  10. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...