Windows 10: Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license.

Discus and support Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Windows 10 Pro digital license from the Microsoft website but am unable to do anything with it at all. I installed windows 10 pro on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ErikMiralles, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license.

I purchased a Windows 10 Pro digital license from the Microsoft website but am unable to do anything with it at all. I installed windows 10 pro on my computer but am unable to activate it. I've logged into my Microsoft account from the settings > account menus on the computer, however, Windows is simply not activating. I also never received a product key in my email. In fact, I received almost no information at all in the email I got when I purchased it aside from saying I purchased it. So it seems I essentially spent a large amount of money on an email that says I have Windows 10 without actually giving it to me. I've attempted to contact support multiple times but have gotten errors every time with the chat.

Also before the generic replies are posted, I will repeat, I have followed the steps of signing into my Microsoft account through Settings > Accounts > Sign in with a Microsoft Account. It shows my Microsoft account's email above "Administrator" when showing my account. I also did check my order history on Microsoft.com as well as the email I received when I purchased the license. Neither page has any information at all about a product key or how to use the license at all. I can provide screenshots if needed. I can also provide the order number if it is needed.

I repeat again, I purchased the license through Microsoft.

:)

ErikMiralles, Jan 22, 2021
  2. arvindakk Win User

Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license.

1. Cannot Activate a Windows 10 Pro digital license. - Similar Threads - Cannot Activate Pro

2. Windows 10 Digital License Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital License Activation: So i have assigned a digital license on my Microsoft 365 account and logged in using the account on my Windows 10 users, still i have a trial period count down. Please help....
  3. Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working: Hi Good day, Claude here from UAE. I have brought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade ($139) from the Windows Store as I was planning to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on my Dell XPS 13. However to my surprise after clicking upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from store, I got a...
  4. Digital license cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after hardware upgrade

Digital license cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after hardware upgrade: Hello, I've changed my hardware recently (motherboard, CPU...). Since then, I cannot re-activate my digital license. The error code is 0x803FA067. Before the changes, I linked my Windows digital license with a Microsoft account (following this:...
  5. Cannot activate digital license in Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate digital license in Windows 10 Pro.: I have a Microsoft account with a Windows 10 digital license and recently I install a new motherboard and re-install a fresh Windows 10. However , once I tried signing and use the troubleshooter , I cannot find my new computer (name) list in the recent devices. I already...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

Windows 10 Pro Digital License: I've upgraded my office PC recently to Windows 10 Pro acquiring a digital license when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC. Its known that the free Windows 10 upgrade has long expired in 2016 So, Is this Windows 10 digital...
  7. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

Windows 10 Pro Digital License: During an update my computer experience a problem. I have been unable to roll back or even recover from an image. The machine is in the shop. I need to retrieve the digital license from the billing I received. back in April. I have been looped so many times that the tabs...
  9. Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license: I am getting continuous prompts to activate Windows10. I originally upgraded from an earlier version of Windows to Windows10 for free. Regards Thos...
  10. Windows 10 Pro digital license - "Activate Windows" watermark

Windows 10 Pro digital license - "Activate Windows" watermark: A few months ago I upgraded my Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro via the free upgrade promotion. For the first few months I experienced absolutely zero problems. A few days ago, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared on my screen. Upon checking my activation settings I got a...