Windows 10: Cannot activate after motherboard bios update

Discus and support Cannot activate after motherboard bios update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My motherboard bios had an update specifically related to windows 11. Unfortunately it's now telling me my hardware changed and I am unable to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patricksh54s, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Cannot activate after motherboard bios update

My motherboard bios had an update specifically related to windows 11. Unfortunately it's now telling me my hardware changed and I am unable to activate windows due to not being able to reach the server. I'm sure it's some other error but that's what windows gives me.Spent long time googling checking my windows services etc etc nothing worked.

:)

Patricksh54s, Oct 1, 2022
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Cannot activate after motherboard bios update

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Cannot activate after motherboard bios update

1. Cannot activate after motherboard bios update - Similar Threads - Cannot activate motherboard

2. Cannot Re-activate Windows After BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Re-activate Windows After BIOS Update: I recently had to replace the motherboard on my self-built system. I was reusing an OEM Key from an old laptop for this system, but after I replaced the board I figured it was a great time to purchase a new license. And so I did, I purchased a license from the Microsoft Store...
  3. Cannot Re-activate Windows After BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Re-activate Windows After BIOS Update: I recently had to replace the motherboard on my self-built system. I was reusing an OEM Key from an old laptop for this system, but after I replaced the board I figured it was a great time to purchase a new license. And so I did, I purchased a license from the Microsoft Store...
  4. Cannot activate windows after Bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows after Bios update: After updating my gigabyte motherboard bios, I couldn't reactivate my windows. even if I click on "I've recently changed my hardware" nothing happens and just tells me to get a new product key. Is this normal and do I have to spend stupid amount of money again?...
  5. Cannot activate windows after Bios update

Cannot activate windows after Bios update: After updating my gigabyte motherboard bios, I couldn't reactivate my windows. even if I click on "I've recently changed my hardware" nothing happens and just tells me to get a new product key. Is this normal and do I have to spend stupid amount of money again?...
  6. Cannot activate Windows 11 after updating bios.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 11 after updating bios.: I have updated bios and re-installed window 11 with formatting, after that I cannot activate my windows 11 DSP.I am using windows 11 with Asrock Z790 taichiYou can see about error message in attatched picture.I want to fix this issue ASAP....
  7. Cannot activate Windows 11 after updating bios.

Cannot activate Windows 11 after updating bios.: I have updated bios and re-installed window 11 with formatting, after that I cannot activate my windows 11 DSP.I am using windows 11 with Asrock Z790 taichiYou can see about error message in attatched picture.I want to fix this issue ASAP....
  8. Cannot activate after motherboard bios update

Cannot activate after motherboard bios update: My motherboard bios had an update specifically related to windows 11. Unfortunately it's now telling me my hardware changed and I am unable to activate windows due to not being able to reach the server. I'm sure it's some other error but that's what windows gives me.Spent...
  9. Cannot Activate after Motherboard swap.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Activate after Motherboard swap.: Hello I bought a PC with a fresh install of Windows 10 Home. I set up PC and activated/linked Windows 10 to my Microsoft account. A few moths later I upgraded my Motherboard and I wanted to make sure Windows 10 was activated on new MOBO to avoid any issues, problem is the " I...
  10. Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update: I've just installed a new motherboard and cannot activate windows 10 via the trouble shooter or any of the other methods I've read. I purchased windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10 when that offer was available....