Windows 10: Cannot activate after upgrade from Windows Store

Discus and support Cannot activate after upgrade from Windows Store in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had Windows 10 Home on my Dell desktop. Yesterday, I purchases Windows 10 Pro through the Store and now the upgrade will not activate. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JimmyFikes, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Cannot activate after upgrade from Windows Store

I had Windows 10 Home on my Dell desktop. Yesterday, I purchases Windows 10 Pro through the Store and now the upgrade will not activate. When I checked, my System setting (and the Store) is reporting that Windows 10 Enterprise was installed. I get activation error code 0xC004F050

:)

JimmyFikes, Jun 29, 2019
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Cannot activate after upgrade from Windows Store [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jun 29, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Cannot activate after upgrade from Windows Store

Activating Windows 10 after upgrade

Hi Varghese,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform that as you are using an Genuine Windows 7 in your system,
    Windows 10 will automatically be activated online and create a digital entitlement for your device.

If you still face issues with Activation after upgrading to Windows 10, suggest you to activate the Operating System through phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope the information is helpful. Do get back to us for any other assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Cannot activate after upgrade from Windows Store

1. Cannot activate after upgrade from Windows Store - Similar Threads - Cannot activate upgrade

2. Cannot activate windows 10 after upgrade from windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows 10 after upgrade from windows 8.1.: After upgrading windows from 8.1 pro to Windows 10 pro. i encountered activation issue.Activation status: Windows is not activated. I run slmgr /dlv and result shows Software licensing service version: 10.0.19041.2965Name: WindowsR Operating System, OEM_DM channelProduct Key...
  3. Cannot activate windows 10 after upgrade from windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows 10 after upgrade from windows 8.1.: After upgrading windows from 8.1 pro to Windows 10 pro. i encountered activation issue.Activation status: Windows is not activated. I run slmgr /dlv and result shows Software licensing service version: 10.0.19041.2965Name: WindowsR Operating System, OEM_DM channelProduct Key...
  4. Cannot activate windows 10 after upgrade from windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot activate after upgrading from Win 10 Pro then a windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate after upgrading from Win 10 Pro then a windows reset: I just upgraded my PC from Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11 Pro, and it seemed to have been fine. I'm assuming it was fine because my user icon was still the same. I then chose to do a reset for a fresh install of windows. Afterwards, my user icon disappeared and...
  6. Cannot activate after upgrading from Win 10 Pro then a windows reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot activate after upgrading from Win 10 Pro then a windows reset: I just upgraded my PC from Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11 Pro, and it seemed to have been fine. I'm assuming it was fine because my user icon was still the same. I then chose to do a reset for a fresh install of windows. Afterwards, my user icon disappeared and...
  7. Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store: Ipurchased Windows 10 pro installed as Enterpriseupgrade upgraded from Win 10 home from Microsoft Store on 1/6/21. Downloaded and installed with no problem. Supposed to be a digital activation, but that did not occur. Now I get daily reminders to activate before I can...
  8. Cannot Activate After Upgrading Windows 10

Cannot Activate After Upgrading Windows 10: Hello, I purchased a Windows 10 machine from Lenovo a YogaC940 and then bought an upgrade directly from Microsoft to Windows 10 Enterprise. No license key came with the email confirming my upgrade, and my machine upgraded and updated seamlessly. However, I now get...
  9. Unable to Activate Windows after upgrading to Pro from the App Store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Activate Windows after upgrading to Pro from the App Store.: A couple days ago, I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store app. Afterwards, my computer shows as not Activated. My copy of Windows 10 Home came on a CD I bought from Newegg 4 years ago, and the key has worked until the upgrade. I didn't...
  10. Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate

Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate: Hello, I'm having hp x360 spectre with win10 home and purchased via ms store upgrade win10 pro, but it keeps refusing activation and dispatching error codes. I tried to reset installation...etc....really mess. But eventually I'll get it all back and running, but still cannot...