Windows 10: Cannot Activate Publisher

Discus and support Cannot Activate Publisher in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to activate Publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-publisher/8481e2f6-9cc6-4fef-a775-dac737cccdf8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BronzeCouture, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Cannot Activate Publisher

I am unable to activate Publisher

:)

BronzeCouture, Oct 23, 2020

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Cannot Activate Publisher

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

I've already seen the following Post:

Hi samuel,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To unblock a software publisher try the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Go to the Content tab, Look under the Certificates section.

• Click on Publishers button.

• Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
      • Select the Publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    This post does not solve my problem with a Blocked publisher, because When I check the "Untrusted Publisher's tab in Internet Explorer. there are no entries to remove.

Any other way to resolve this?

RDougShelton, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Activate Publisher

1. Cannot Activate Publisher - Similar Threads - Cannot Activate Publisher

2. Desktop Publishing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Publishing: What is the best software to use for desktop publishing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-publishing/62b05f21-615f-4fa1-8330-d79eca99ac21
  3. Weird "VideoAdsBlocker" program with no publisher that i cannot delete.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird "VideoAdsBlocker" program with no publisher that i cannot delete.: So 2 days ago, I did a scan with Windows Defender and I got an alert of a trojan. I did this after getting a bunch of redirects on Google mostly find-it.pro redirects.I cleaned my PC yesterday, scanned with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and it showed no threats, but after...
  4. Weird "VideoAdsBlocker" program with no publisher that i cannot delete.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird "VideoAdsBlocker" program with no publisher that i cannot delete.: So 2 days ago, I did a scan with Windows Defender and I got an alert of a trojan. I did this after getting a bunch of redirects on Google mostly find-it.pro redirects.I cleaned my PC yesterday, scanned with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and it showed no threats, but after...
  5. Weird "VideoAdsBlocker" program with no publisher that i cannot delete.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Publisher freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Publisher freezing: I'm having an issue with Office 2016 Publisher freezing and unable to open any existing publisher files.The whole system seems sluggish as well.I have run a repair on the office installation with MS Support and I have run a repairing install on windows. and the behavior...
  7. Publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Publisher: Why is publisher so painfully slow to use and why are there no print previews before printing ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher/851a65f8-40bc-4416-8008-a0caa1dae292
  8. cannot find my Publisher

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find my Publisher: hello....just one day my publisher icon vanished and now I cannot locate my program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-my-publisher/61e2c0a9-9445-4c9e-a28f-c60051be64b8
  9. Publisher Cannot Complete the Operation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Publisher Cannot Complete the Operation: Windows updated on 2/23/19 and caused this error code to be generated while using Publisher and trying to either export to PDF or export for commercial printing. What's the repair for this?...
  10. Publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Publisher: Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks (outside of Publisher). I believe it won't print out because of the recent upgrade to W10. Is there a solution/work around...