Windows 10: CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...

Discus and support CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; the message that I had was :- we cannot activate windows on this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's activation server 0xc004f074... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GLYNJONES5, Sep 20, 2019.

1. CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...

the message that I had was :- we cannot activate windows on this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's activation server 0xc004f074 windows 10 professional x64 key W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX HELP NEEDED GLYN

:)

GLYNJONES5, Sep 20, 2019

2. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0x8007007B.

I tried to change product key several times but still have the problem

AhmadAlmetwally, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.

If you know how to resolve this issue please tell me what I need to do. Thanks.

Simas Zenauskas, Sep 20, 2019
  4. CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...

Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

I am using Windows 10 Home. The thing that is reported under activation is: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your
    organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.

Simas Zenauskas, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...

1. CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's... - Similar Threads - CANNOT ACTIVATE device

2. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...: i just reset windows 11, an this error pops up, and can`t activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/aa48eac6-d191-4673-b136-8303ed2db426
  3. it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your...: it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisaztions activation server" how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as/f1201c3a-46a3-4997-afc2-a324d0c3ae17
  4. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  5. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  6. Can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's...: What should I do to fix this? submitted by /u/lucifermorningst3r_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivain5/cant_activate_windows_on_this_device_because_we/
  7. cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server: I just bought this computer off ebay i tried reinstalling windows from the windows media creation tool and nothing someone help[ATTACH]...
  8. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I first got my computer currently using for free, from my school's public district program to give computer's to those who without one. A couple days after I received my computer there was a visible notice on the bottom right saying you need to activate windows. Looking...
  9. Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10: Hi, I've been trying to activate windows 10 after changing my motherboard, however, when I open the activation screen, then it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's network. Error code: 0x8007232B" I try troubleshooting it...
  10. Cannot use camera and microphone because “settings are managed by your organisation”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use camera and microphone because “settings are managed by your organisation”: I cannot use camera and microphone because the system states that "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation". It is my home computer and it is not part of any ‘organisation’....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant activate windows on this device because we cannot connect to your organisation