Windows 10: Cannot activate windows 10 account

Discus and support Cannot activate windows 10 account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded my computer motherboard and am required to reactivate my account I have already tried using the troubleshoot method in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NickLatschislaw, May 15, 2020.

1. Cannot activate windows 10 account

Hello,

I recently upgraded my computer motherboard and am required to reactivate my account I have already tried using the troubleshoot method in which it states my microsoft account does not contain any linked devices even though when i got to my account I can see my pc on it. I used third party software to find my product key on my pc and tried to enter it but it says I dont have a valid product key which I know my key is valid. I also tried to contact the help center but could not understand what the person was saying and they did not help.

:)

NickLatschislaw, May 15, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Cannot activate windows 10 account :(

Zakin, May 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, May 15, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Cannot activate windows 10 account

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Cannot activate windows 10 account

1. Cannot activate windows 10 account - Similar Threads - Cannot activate account

2. Cannot activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10: Hi.I've bought a Dell with Windows 10 preinstalled some years back.I've installed Linux as primary OS and is using Windows on a VM. I've been using Windows 10 and later upgraded to Windows 11 and have always activated using the activation code, that came with the computer...
  3. windows 10 cannot activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 cannot activated: Activate windows i cannot activate my windows 10 . When clikto activate always shown " ERROR " ..should i reinstall windows 10 ..? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cannot-activated/35e2661d-c6c6-4d54-9d29-26705f379ffb
  4. Cannot use University Account to activate Windows 10

Cannot use University Account to activate Windows 10: Before reinstall Windows 10, I use my University Microsoft account to activate Windows 10. All I had to do was signed it in Office 365. But after reinstall Windows 10, I cannot use it to automatically activate anymore. Can anyone help?...
  5. Windows 10 cannot be activated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 cannot be activated: During activation of my windows 10 this error came 0x8007007B. How to resolved thid issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cannot-be-activated/0d0c30ce-8bbc-46d8-b2d1-3be5d66de261
  6. cannot activate windows 10

cannot activate windows 10: My windows suddenly not active last week. i cant activate it when i try. please help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-10/4e60233a-798d-4acd-83fe-4d1adf6a1c75
  7. Windows 10 cannot be activated

Windows 10 cannot be activated: I bought a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home edition for my mother for Christmas. It was working fine when I started to use it, but now it's asking me to activate, and when I try to do so it gives a message "We can't activate Windows on this device at the moment. You can try...
  8. Cannot activate windows 10 using my Microsoft account

Cannot activate windows 10 using my Microsoft account: I have windows 10 pro running on my older pc which is activated using microsoft account digital license but now I have bought a new laptop but the retailer has installed an non-activated copy of windows 10 pro in it. now am trying to activate using my Microsoft account but...
  9. Cannot activate windows 10

Cannot activate windows 10: My brother recently gave me his laptop but it was a professional one, so he had to ask to keep it when he left the company. He did, and so this is legal, however, now once I go to the menu where you activate windows 10, it tells me that windows cannot be activated on this...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10

Cannot activate Windows 10: Split from this thread. Hi there few days ago I purchased a windows pro licence key (sent it via mail) but cant activating . I attached a png file to see the error appeared.[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account not activating windows 10