Windows 10: Cannot Activate Windows 10 After Hardware Change And I never used microsoft account on my...

Discus and support Cannot Activate Windows 10 After Hardware Change And I never used microsoft account on my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Old system Died Motherboard not booting up last week and after Purchasing new Hardware Processor and Motherboard I could not activate my Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mark AngeloCrueta, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Cannot Activate Windows 10 After Hardware Change And I never used microsoft account on my...

My Old system Died Motherboard not booting up last week and after Purchasing new Hardware Processor and Motherboard I could not activate my Windows 10 Pro license i keep having an error 0xC004C003.

Can somebody help me? I'm using local Account on my computer since it's used by my whole family, and i never linked my windows 10 account on my Microsoft Account. Can I still use my Windows 10 product Key? I'm from the Philippines btw... Any help is appreciated

Cannot Activate Windows 10 After Hardware Change And I never used microsoft account on my... 888fc6d2-115b-4529-8189-1c8061a4e9d7?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mark AngeloCrueta, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

Loophole Lets You Freely Upgrade to Windows 10 After Offer Expiry

If you upgrade your 7 install to 10, which is worth it IMHO, make sure you link to a Microsoft Account. Otherwise you might not be able to easily regain the key if they block using 7 keys in the future.

You don't need to use the Microsoft account as your profile on so you can still bypass logging in at setup and creating a local account. All you gotta do to link your 10 account to your MS install (if you choose not to use your MS account as your profile), is to simply do the following:

• Click Start
    • Click Settings
    • Click Update and Security
    • Click Activation
    • As or with Admin permissions, click Add Account
    • Login with MS Account credentials.
    Then you should see a message that reads:

More info: Need to reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change? Here's how. , Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License , Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license - gHacks Tech News

Kursah, Jul 25, 2020
  3. JT1969C10 Win User
    Activating WIndows 10 after hardware change.

Before replacing my hardware on my main computer, I logged into my Microsoft Windows account. Once logged in, I saw that the name of the PC that I was upgrading was in my list of PCs that were activated for Windows 10 Pro. So after reviewing how to reactivate
    after a HW changed, I went ahead and upgraded the motherboard, CPU and memory in that PC.

Now, when it is time to reactivate, the PC in question is still listed in the hardware list on my MS account but it will not allow me to activate Windows. I followed the instructions online and ran the troubleshooting tool. It then gave me the following
    response:

Unable to activate Windows

We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device you’re using right now. Make sure you’re signed in with the same Microsoft account you linked to the
    Windows 10 digital license on this device or try again later.

See other devices linked to your Microsoft account

So why would it not find the license that was for this PC when it had the old hardware installed? My assumption, albeit may wrong, was that the PC was activated because it was in the list. It was also activated as a Windows 10 Pro edition.

Anyone have any suggestions on this type of issue?

JT1969C10, Jul 25, 2020
  4. S4nd3 Win User

Cannot Activate Windows 10 After Hardware Change And I never used microsoft account on my...

How to activate Windows 10 after a hardware change having never logged on to my computer with my Microsoft account?

Hi,

I just upgraded my motherboard and CPU and have now lost the activation of my Windows 10. I upgraded from a bought copy of Windows 8.1 but I have always logged on to my computer using a local account. Now, the product key I bought with my Win 8.1 cannot
    be used to activate my Windows 10.

Is my digital license now lost because I have never logged on using my Microsoft account before the hardware change?

Is there any other way to activate my copy of Windows 10?

Best regards

Santtu

S4nd3, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Activate Windows 10 After Hardware Change And I never used microsoft account on my...

1. Cannot Activate Windows 10 After Hardware Change And I never used microsoft account on my... - Similar Threads - Cannot Activate Hardware

2. I cannot re-activate my Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot re-activate my Windows 10 after hardware change: Recently, I bought a new PC an tried to transfer my Microsoft digital license to it using troubleshooter. Yes, my digital license is RETAIL because I ordered it in retail shop 3 years ago + I checked the license via ShowKeyPlus and it says that it is a RETAIL version.The...
  3. I cannot re-activate my Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot re-activate my Windows 10 after hardware change: Recently, I bought a new PC an tried to transfer my Microsoft digital license to it using troubleshooter. Yes, my digital license is RETAIL because I ordered it in retail shop 3 years ago + I checked the license via ShowKeyPlus and it says that it is a RETAIL version.The...
  4. Cannot activate Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot activate Windows 10 after hardware change: Hi guys. Yesterday I upgraded my system. New CPU, Mobo, etc. Now I cannot reactivate Windows. I tried troubleshooting and selecting 'I have made hardware changes'. However, it is showing my old PC in the list but not the new one. I have signed in using the same Microsoft...
  5. Cannot activate Windows 10 after a hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 after a hardware change: I recently had to swap out my motherboard, RAM and CPU due to a hardware failure. But now I'm unable to activate Windows 10, as I get the error: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 I originally bought a boxed Windows 7...
  6. Cannot Activate Windows 10 after Hardware Change

Cannot Activate Windows 10 after Hardware Change: I recently changed motherboard and processor and did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. I am now unable to activate windows. I have tried the following methods: Entered product key directly Used the activation troubleshooter Attempted the "changed hardware recently"...
  7. Windows 10 cannot active after hardware change

Windows 10 cannot active after hardware change: Error code: 0xC004F025 My windows 10 pro is retail version my Windows 10 is free upgrade from Windows 7 and Windows 7 not pre-install version and My Microsoft account is linked to digital licence, but when I try to reactive Windows after hardware changeinclude motherboard...
  8. Activating Windows 10 with my Microsoft account after hardware changes.

Activating Windows 10 with my Microsoft account after hardware changes.: I had windows 7 when I first built my computer back in 2016, I did the free upgrade to windows 10. I have had the activation linked to my account cause I have done minor changes where I had to reinstalled windows and it activates with no problem. I just did a major upgrade...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 10 after a hardware change

Cannot activate Windows 10 after a hardware change: Hello, I recently upgraded the motherboard, cpu and ram in my PC. Windows is saying it isn't activated and when i try to, it fails. I've clicked troubleshoot and it fails, and i've clicked on "i've changed hardware" and selected the PC i'm using but it still fails. the error...
  10. Cannot activate windows 10 after a hardware change

Cannot activate windows 10 after a hardware change: I followed the steps online after I got a new motherboard to reactivate windows and it would say. We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. I've tried again later so many times over like a month and still the servers are never up. Any help?...