Windows 10: Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update

Discus and support Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've just installed a new motherboard and cannot activate windows 10 via the trouble shooter or any of the other methods I've read. I purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ColinParton, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update

I've just installed a new motherboard and cannot activate windows 10 via the trouble shooter or any of the other methods I've read.

I purchased windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10 when that offer was available.

:)

ColinParton, Dec 13, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 13, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 13, 2018
  4. skippy258 Win User

Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update

1. Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update - Similar Threads - Cannot Activate motherboard

2. Windows 10 Activation After A Motherboard Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation After A Motherboard Change: Hello, I am having issues with re-activating Windows 10 after I changed out my Motherboard, CPU, and RAM. I have followed all the online guides and advice and seem to be getting no where. I had Windows 7 installed on here and then upgraded to Windows 10 after it came...
  3. Activating Windows 10 after changing motherboard

Activating Windows 10 after changing motherboard: I recently changed my motherboard, and now my PC is telling me I need to reactivate my copy of Windows 10. I tried the code on the side of my old computer case, but that one is for Windows 8, which I upgraded into Windows 10 when it was free. In the Activation section of...
  4. Cannot Activate Windows after Motherboard, CPU, and RAM Installation

Cannot Activate Windows after Motherboard, CPU, and RAM Installation: Hello Microsoft Community. My problem has to do with the activation of Windows 10 after a hardware change. I installed the parts yesterday and when I tried to activate Windows post installation, it gave me the error message that starts with "unable to reach activation...
  5. Activating Windows 10 after motherboard change

Activating Windows 10 after motherboard change: I upgraded my pc with a new motherboard and everything was fine until I see on the screen that tells me I need to activate Windows. I use the troubleshooter but at the end don't help at all. I can't remember where I bought this windows version or where the codes are, as I...
  6. Cannot activate Windows 10 Professional after change of motherboard

Cannot activate Windows 10 Professional after change of motherboard: Cannot activate Windows 10 Professional after change of motherboard and hardware. Cannot find my existing device in 'Troubleshooting'. I have erroneously deleted my old machine which was linked to the Microsoft account. Could anyone please help?...
  7. Replaced Motherboard and cannot activate windows

Replaced Motherboard and cannot activate windows: How do you thieving extortionist justify wanting a poor person to pay $120 for windows 10 when all I did was have the unmitigated audacity to replace a dead out of warranty $180 HP motherboard with a better and cheaper $80 MSI motherboard? My windows is still the OEM genuine...
  8. Windows 10 not activating after motherboard replacement.

Windows 10 not activating after motherboard replacement.: Hello. My old motherboard failed on me and after replacing it windows 10 will not activate. I have a digital windows 10 license for this machine. Is there anything I can do? Error code 0x803F7001...
  9. Windows cannot activate after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot activate after motherboard change: Split from this thread. hi i am having the revers problem, i got my pc back from the shop with a new motherboard, and my windows wouldent activate, it was a didgital upgtade from win 8 years ago, but now it says its win 10 pro, i bought win home online from windows shop,...
  10. Cannot Activate Windows 10 after Motherboard Change

Cannot Activate Windows 10 after Motherboard Change: Hello, I've read extensively before making a thread here. My motherboard went kaput the other day. I re-installed windows on my hard drive after backup. Unable to activate windows. I tried the "troubleshoot" from Settings menu. After clicking on "I recently changed my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot activate windows 10 after update