Windows 10: Cannot activate windows 10 Enterprise0xC004C003

Discus and support Cannot activate windows 10 Enterprise0xC004C003 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Day, I bought Laptop with windows 10 home installed and I bought digital license from Marketplace but i cannot activate it. I am getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RaviRavichandran, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Cannot activate windows 10 Enterprise0xC004C003

Good Day,

I bought Laptop with windows 10 home installed and I bought digital license from Marketplace but i cannot activate it. I am getting 0xC004C003 . I reinstall windows 10 and still have same error message even after reinstall.

Please help.

Thanks.

:)

RaviRavichandran, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 18, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Cannot activate windows 10 Enterprise0xC004C003

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Cannot activate windows 10 Enterprise0xC004C003 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Cannot activate windows 10 Enterprise0xC004C003

1. Cannot activate windows 10 Enterprise0xC004C003 - Similar Threads - Cannot activate Enterprise0xC004C003

2. Cannot activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10: 10 days ago, I bought Windows 10 Pro. I did not get a product key. I still have been unable to activate it. I've been on hold with Microsoft for over 5 hours still on hold listening to their terrible music....
  3. Cannot activate Windows 10

Cannot activate Windows 10: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] hi I bought an Asus laptop with the original Windows 10. Now, after 4 years, it repeatedly sends me a warning message: Your Windows will expire soon. I pressed "go setting" and it was written in the activation section: "windows is...
  4. Windows 10 cannot be activated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 cannot be activated: During activation of my windows 10 this error came 0x8007007B. How to resolved thid issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cannot-be-activated/0d0c30ce-8bbc-46d8-b2d1-3be5d66de261
  5. Cannot activate Windows 10.

Cannot activate Windows 10.: Split from this thread. [ATTACH]That was what I got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-10/0f22dd7d-a025-423a-aec7-9c9a66ac5afb
  6. cannot activate windows 10

cannot activate windows 10: My windows suddenly not active last week. i cant activate it when i try. please help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-10/4e60233a-798d-4acd-83fe-4d1adf6a1c75
  7. Windows 10 cannot be activated!

Windows 10 cannot be activated!: So I have windows 10 from the free update from the windows 8.1. For the last couple years they cannot be activated for some reason I did a format, changed hardware and stuff. It didn't really bother me but now it doesdoesn't really matter why. When I click on activation it...
  8. Windows 10 cannot be activated

Windows 10 cannot be activated: I bought a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home edition. It was working fine when I started to use it at Christmas, but now it's asking me to activate, and when I try to do so it gives a message "We can't activate Windows on this device at the moment. You can try activating...
  9. Cannot activate windows 10

Cannot activate windows 10: Hi, I recently had an update and the "activate windows" watermark appeared. I tried to activate but it gives me an error (0xC004F034) and doesn't let me do it. I have tried to change the key and I can't keep on clicking on the activate button because there's none. My...
  10. CANNOT ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10: I downloaded windows 10 on to my computer but I cannot activate it I get error code Ox803FA067 can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-10/e1f74b51-286c-41bf-a624-95264594325b
Tags: