Windows 10: Cannot activate Windows 10 Powershell

Discus and support Cannot activate Windows 10 Powershell in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When clicked, it flashes on and closes down. Already used optionalfeatures.exe to uninstall - reboot and reinstall, but it didn't help. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineuw, Aug 3, 2020.

1. ineuw Win User

Cannot activate Windows 10 Powershell

When clicked, it flashes on and closes down. Already used optionalfeatures.exe to uninstall - reboot and reinstall, but it didn't help. Is there anything else I can try?

:)

ineuw, Aug 3, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

@W1zzard looks like the hashing/version is different on some systems
    this syntax works better
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *3d* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *bing* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *solit* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *people* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *zune* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *photos* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *phone* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *communi* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    someone already compiled all the tweaks listed into a handy choice driven .cmd file
    you can get that from here
    [Script] Windows 10 TNBT (The next big Tweak) v6.5.6 -official thread-

OneMoar, Aug 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 3, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Remove-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF1, Package was not found.
    Windows cannot remove Microsoft.3DBuilder_10.0.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because the current user does not have that
    package installed. Use Get-AppxPackage to see the list of packages installed.
    yea its saying it can't find the package here is the output from getxapp package

OneMoar, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot activate Windows 10 Powershell - Similar Threads - Cannot activate Powershell

2. Cannot activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10: Hi.I've bought a Dell with Windows 10 preinstalled some years back.I've installed Linux as primary OS and is using Windows on a VM. I've been using Windows 10 and later upgraded to Windows 11 and have always activated using the activation code, that came with the computer...
  3. windows 10 cannot activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 cannot activated: Activate windows i cannot activate my windows 10 . When clikto activate always shown " ERROR " ..should i reinstall windows 10 ..? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cannot-activated/35e2661d-c6c6-4d54-9d29-26705f379ffb
  4. Cannot activate Windows 10

Cannot activate Windows 10: 10 days ago, I bought Windows 10 Pro. I did not get a product key. I still have been unable to activate it. I've been on hold with Microsoft for over 5 hours still on hold listening to their terrible music....
  5. Windows 10 cannot be activated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 cannot be activated: During activation of my windows 10 this error came 0x8007007B. How to resolved thid issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cannot-be-activated/0d0c30ce-8bbc-46d8-b2d1-3be5d66de261
  6. cannot activate windows 10

cannot activate windows 10: My windows suddenly not active last week. i cant activate it when i try. please help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-10/4e60233a-798d-4acd-83fe-4d1adf6a1c75
  7. Windows 10 cannot be activated

Windows 10 cannot be activated: I bought a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home edition for my mother for Christmas. It was working fine when I started to use it, but now it's asking me to activate, and when I try to do so it gives a message "We can't activate Windows on this device at the moment. You can try...
  8. Cannot activate windows 10

Cannot activate windows 10: My brother recently gave me his laptop but it was a professional one, so he had to ask to keep it when he left the company. He did, and so this is legal, however, now once I go to the menu where you activate windows 10, it tells me that windows cannot be activated on this...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 10

Cannot activate Windows 10: Split from this thread. Hi there few days ago I purchased a windows pro licence key (sent it via mail) but cant activating . I attached a png file to see the error appeared.[ATTACH]...
  10. Cannot login Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot login Windows PowerShell: I use Win 10, we use Office 365 account. I am GA. I cannot login PowerShell. Got the error: "import-possession : Files cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. Provide a valid certificate with which to sign the files." I tried another GA account...