Windows 10: Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP

Discus and support Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had installed Windows 10 Pro FPP retail pack on a desktop PC and had activated the license key. The desktop PC faced a hardware failure and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CMIE_Sandeep, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP

I had installed Windows 10 Pro FPP retail pack on a desktop PC and had activated the license key. The desktop PC faced a hardware failure and the entire desktop PC had to be replaced. Since I have a legally purchased Windows 10 Pro FPP retail pack, I installed the Windows 10 Pro license on my new desktop PC.But, I am unable to activate the Windows 10 Pro license which is bundled in the FPP retail pack.Please assist.

:)

CMIE_Sandeep, Aug 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro FPP - USB installation Virus Infection

Hi,

My OS is Win 10 Pro FPP & the installation of the OS is using a USB.

Let me say that my system has got infected by virus. And I want to install Win 10 Pro FPP (operating system) again.

I insert the Win 10 Pro FPP installation USB in my system's USB drive. I restart my system, press F2 to enter the boot menu & proceed for completing

the installation.

In that case also, will the original Win 10 Pro FPP installation USB (the original Win 10 Pro FPP USB) get infected by virus since my system is

already infected by virus.

Because, if we install Windows from a DVD, the DVD does not get infected by virus. But, if any clean USB is inserted to any PC that has been infected,

even the USB gets infected by virus.

*(Please remember that my system is already infected by virus and I want to install Win 10 Pro FPP again).*

Shankar Subramanyam, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro FPP version 2004 to 1903 downgrade?

Hi,

Can I downgrade the new Windows 10 Pro fpp version 2004 to 1903 directly?

Or do I have to downgrade from 2004 to 1909 and then to 1903?

Lastly, can I still buy a license Windows 10 Pro FPP version 1903?

Thanks,

Jek

JeckDuhaylungsod, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP

What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP

What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP..?

sumitharnikar, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP

1. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP - Similar Threads - Cannot activate Pro

2. Windows 11 Pro FPP activation channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro FPP activation channel: Hello, I just bought a box of windows 11 pro fpp from some e-commerce. After activation process, I check the software licensing service and I got the result "Product Key Channel: OEM:DM". I want to make sure that my windows 11 license is genuine, or not?Should the software...
  3. Windows 11 Pro FPP activation channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro FPP activation channel: Hello, I just bought a box of windows 11 pro fpp from some e-commerce. After activation process, I check the software licensing service and I got the result "Product Key Channel: OEM:DM". I want to make sure that my windows 11 license is genuine, or not?Should the software...
  4. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP after hardware change: Hi,I have legal Windows 10 Pro FPP license, installed on old laptop. I changed this laptop with new desktop pc, but kept hard drive with the installations. I tried to activate my FPP license on new machine, but it is marked as a OEM in my account. I remove my device in my...
  5. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP after hardware change: Hi,I have legal Windows 10 Pro FPP license, installed on old laptop. I changed this laptop with new desktop pc, but kept hard drive with the installations. I tried to activate my FPP license on new machine, but it is marked as a OEM in my account. I remove my device in my...
  6. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Pro licence win pro fpp 10 p2

Windows 10 Pro licence win pro fpp 10 p2: Need help please. I purchased a windows 10 pro licence at the local store "win pro fpp 10 p2 32-bit/64-bit English USB HAV-00059", at full price like a Retail version. But when I install windows, my Recovery partition shows Healthy OEM Partition. My SSD were also new,...
  8. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro

Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro: Brand new fresh install, did not ask for the Product Key during install but when I try and activate with the one from the CD it says cannot activate because I do not have a valid digital license......
  9. Cannot activate Window 10 Pro

Cannot activate Window 10 Pro: Just purchased a new surface go lap top which came with Windows 10 s. As already posted you cannot dowm load apps outside of the MS Store. Therefore I also purchased windows 10 pro which will allow you to this as well as keep your security etc. Pro was purchased on line...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro: I'm holding a legal copy of Windows 10 Pro OEM with DVD and product key. However, I can't complete the activation. Error code 0x803fa067 appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-10-pro/8aa935ae-c274-4299-a89f-533787bfdcc5