Windows 10: Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store

Discus and support Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ipurchased Windows 10 pro installed as Enterpriseupgrade upgraded from Win 10 home from Microsoft Store on 1/6/21. Downloaded and installed with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R Cor, Jan 15, 2021.

1. R Cor Win User

Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store

Ipurchased Windows 10 pro installed as Enterpriseupgrade upgraded from Win 10 home from Microsoft Store on 1/6/21. Downloaded and installed with no problem. Supposed to be a digital activation, but that did not occur. Now I get daily reminders to activate before I can personalize settings. Activation troubleshooting says I need a product key, but of course I do not have one for a download from Microsoft Store. How can I activate this upgrade digitally or how do I access the product key?

:)

R Cor, Jan 15, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jan 15, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store - Similar Threads - Cannot activate pro

2. Windows 11 Pro upgrade purchased from Windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade purchased from Windows store: I am testing a surface tablet with Windows 11 home I need to purchase an upgrade to pro to fully test. However this testing Surface only had 128 drive so I might need to purchase a more costly larger model. If I determine I need to purchase a larger model can I somehow move...
  3. Purchased Win10 Pro Upgrade from store, will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Win10 Pro Upgrade from store, will not activate: The computer came with Win10 Home. I purchased a Win10 Pro upgrade from the Miicrosoft store. Now on the activation page it states I have Windows 10 Enterprisewhich I did not purchase - I purchase Windows 10 Professional upgrade. It also states "We can't activate Windows on...
  4. Purchased Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - It will not install from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - It will not install from Windows Store: I just spent over $100 to upgrade from Home to Pro. When I try to run the upgrade it says, "Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade". This happens both in my user account is admin and the built in Administrator account. When I try inputting the license key...
  5. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  6. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated: Hi All, Hoping someone is able to help me with this issue as it's driving up the wall. About a month ago windows would keep saying the build was expiring soon and i needed to upgrade, to upgrade it said i needed to purchase windows 10 pro which i did through the store....
  7. Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating

Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating: Hello, I upgraded a new computer to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website, but it's not activating. The edition shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and Activation "Windows is not activated" with error message below "Windows reported that no product key was found on your...
  8. Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase: So last night I upgraded Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro by purchasing a an upgrade in the Windows store app. Once I purchased it the Windows Store app, the windows store now had the link that said install which it did, and it upgrade and restarted . I then checked the...
  9. Purchased upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Pro not activating

Purchased upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Pro not activating: On my quite new and still under warranty Surface Pro 6, which came with Windows Home, I purchased from the MS Store the upgrade to Windows Pro. It seemed to be ok, but I noticed the other day that Activate Windows appears in the bottom right of the screen and when I go to...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...