Windows 10: Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm holding a legal copy of Windows 10 Pro OEM with DVD and product key. However, I can't complete the activation. Error code 0x803fa067 appeared.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yu Kin Wai, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro

I'm holding a legal copy of Windows 10 Pro OEM with DVD and product key. However, I can't complete the activation. Error code 0x803fa067 appeared.

:)

Yu Kin Wai, Sep 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 9, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro

1. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Cannot activate Pro

2. Activation Windows, Cannot activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Windows, Cannot activate windows 10 pro: Activation Windows, Cannot activate windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-cannot-activate-windows-10-pro/dd319a36-b696-45b8-9b89-6ec126ff7bb5
  3. Activation Windows, Cannot activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows, Cannot activate windows 10 pro: Activation Windows, Cannot activate windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-cannot-activate-windows-10-pro/dd319a36-b696-45b8-9b89-6ec126ff7bb5
  4. Activation Windows, Cannot activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP

Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP: I had installed Windows 10 Pro FPP retail pack on a desktop PC and had activated the license key. The desktop PC faced a hardware failure and the entire desktop PC had to be replaced. Since I have a legally purchased Windows 10 Pro FPP retail pack, I installed the Windows 10...
  6. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro

Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro: The laptop I purchased came with Windows 10 Home. I bought the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro on the Microsoft Store, because we have an Active Directory domain here that I needed to join. However, the upgrade failed at first, then when it worked, and I rebooted, it shows that...
  7. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro Key: Hi, So I am in a bit of a complex situation as it pertains to my Windows 10 situation, and I could really use some help sorting through this. When I first reinstalled Windows on this computer, I chose Windows 10 Pro instead of regular Windows 10- I am aware that to...
  8. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro

Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro: Brand new fresh install, did not ask for the Product Key during install but when I try and activate with the one from the CD it says cannot activate because I do not have a valid digital license......
  9. Cannot activate Window 10 Pro

Cannot activate Window 10 Pro: Just purchased a new surface go lap top which came with Windows 10 s. As already posted you cannot dowm load apps outside of the MS Store. Therefore I also purchased windows 10 pro which will allow you to this as well as keep your security etc. Pro was purchased on line...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - Cannot activate

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - Cannot activate: Hi, I purchased window 10 pro on the Microsoft store for one of the laptops in our small business. The installation ran fine but I was unable to activate despite troubleshooting / following online guides etc. When I checked the windows version it is representing as windows...