Windows 10: Cannot activate Windows 10 with key after several iterations of technical support. Someone...

Discus and support Cannot activate Windows 10 with key after several iterations of technical support. Someone... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting error code 0x8007232B when trying to activate Windows 10. So far, I have contacted MS technical support to which the person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JosephRucker, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Cannot activate Windows 10 with key after several iterations of technical support. Someone...

Hello,

I am getting error code 0x8007232B when trying to activate Windows 10. So far, I have contacted MS technical support to which the person helping me had me download a Windows.ISO file to upgrade my version of Windows home to Windows Pro. He said this should resolve the issue after Windows upgraded itself and yet attempting to enter the product key in the activation page is giving me the same result with the error code listed at the top of the paragraph. If anyone is willing to help me resolve this issue please let me know; thank you!

:)

JosephRucker, Jan 31, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Jan 31, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Cannot activate Windows 10 with key after several iterations of technical support. Someone...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Cannot activate Windows 10 with key after several iterations of technical support. Someone...

1. Cannot activate Windows 10 with key after several iterations of technical support. Someone... - Similar Threads - Cannot activate key

2. technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  3. technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  4. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  5. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  6. Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support: How can anyone contact and speak to someone on the phone for technical help? As of now this is the worst customer service I've ever seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/7e175f24-fae4-495b-b4c4-6a9fa91a5953
  7. Technical support to windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Technical support to windows: To get a Rand updateMcNally, first, make sure that you register your GPS device employing the Rand McNally Dock applications in your computer using an online connection. Following that, the Dock will notify you if an update is available for download. Visit Camps.Intuit.Com...
  8. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Technical Support: PLEASE HELP! My brothers PC fans and cpu fan is still on even after shutdown. Happened yesterday and again today. I'm afraid to hold the power button because when I tried that yesterday the pc fans shut off except for the cpu fan. I had to shut it down via power switch on the...
  9. Technical support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical support: i have tried all the solutions in the world to fix disk usage of 100% in windows 10 pro and i have totally failed. I have tried everything.. please kindly help me :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/b700e46b-b531-4894-9f1c-2d0240308bf4
  10. Technical Support for Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Technical Support for Windows: Mr. Satya I have been waiting on the tech support line for nearly 1 hour at 8:30Pm to 9:37pm. CST. I am a paid support request for computer to fix my windows 10 which is pulling a lot of virus and driving me crazy. they know my ticket number and new I was a paid customer....