Windows 10: Cannot Activate Windows after upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Cannot Activate Windows after upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and now I keep getting the message that I should activate Windows. I tried activating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IngridSD, Oct 2, 2019.

1. IngridSD Win User

Cannot Activate Windows after upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise

I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and now I keep getting the message that I should activate Windows.

I tried activating Windows, using my Product Key and I get the error (0X80041023). The Product Key you Entered did not work, Try again.

This is the key I have used for Microsoft Office 2010. i do not have another key or license. What should I do. Is there a way around this problem?

Thanks

Ingrid

:)

IngridSD, Oct 2, 2019
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Cannot Activate Windows after upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Oct 2, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Uplink10 Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot Activate Windows after upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Cannot Activate upgrade

2. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Activate Windows 10 Enterprise: I clearly have Windows 10 Enterprise loaded on my PC. Winver verifies that ... but I cannot activate - I have the product key # in a file on my computer and yet error message says it is not authentic. Even in my Microsoft acct it shows that I have Windows Enterprise. The main...
  3. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Activate Windows 10 Enterprise: I clearly have Windows 10 Enterprise loaded on my PC. Winver verifies that ... but I cannot activate - I have the product key # in a file on my computer and yet error message says it is not authentic. Even in my Microsoft acct it shows that I have Windows Enterprise. The main...
  4. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activated Windows 10 Home upgraded to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise by itself

Activated Windows 10 Home upgraded to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise by itself: Hi, So my question is, why my activated Windows 10 Home upgraded itself to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise? This happened after I installed AMD Radeon Software....
  6. Cannot Activate After Upgrading Windows 10

Cannot Activate After Upgrading Windows 10: Hello, I purchased a Windows 10 machine from Lenovo a YogaC940 and then bought an upgrade directly from Microsoft to Windows 10 Enterprise. No license key came with the email confirming my upgrade, and my machine upgraded and updated seamlessly. However, I now get...
  7. Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise

Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store on my Surface Pro 6 but now it will not activate. After the initial install I used BitLocker to encrypt my SD card and moved all libraries to the SD card. I don't know if this caused the problem or not. I have...
  8. Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise version v2004

Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise version v2004: Hi Guys, I have a issue here... I'm using a HP EliteDesk G2 desktop PC and was installed the Windows 10 Pro and upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise with M365 E3 license. But everything is fine except I got the watermark show up on the right-corner says "Activate Windows"....
  9. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows: Good Day, On 3/20/2020 my company purchased a new HP laptop for me to use. The laptop was purchased at Office Depot. Windows 10 Home was preloaded. On 3/23/2020 I purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise. I have the Order Details, Order Number, etc., that was...
  10. Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation

Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation: I just upgraded from Windows 7 enterprise to Windows 10 enterprise and can't activate it. How do I get a digital liscence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-from-7-enterprise-to-10-enterprise/d10b9b2b-2d9d-4111-b8f8-485b514f7554"