Windows 10: Cannot activate windows on a new computer, keeps giving error 0x803f8007

Discus and support Cannot activate windows on a new computer, keeps giving error 0x803f8007 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have tried everything to try to get my computer activated but to no avail. There is no information on my error code either. Any help is greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MistaTea, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MistaTea Win User

Cannot activate windows on a new computer, keeps giving error 0x803f8007

I have tried everything to try to get my computer activated but to no avail. There is no information on my error code either. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

MistaTea, Jul 28, 2019

2. Imported computer gives License Activation error after Creators Update

Hi,

The error code that you are receiving is connected with the Geographic Blocking rule of the Windows Activation Server. This happens when the product key used is activated in a different region and then reactivated again in another region. In your scenario,
    your computer was first activated from where you purchased the computer and has been re-validated by the Windows Activation Server when the major update like Creators Update was installed on your computer. You can follow these initial steps in order to resolve
    the activation issue:

• Click Start, and go to Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • On the left pane, Click Activation.
    • Under Add a Microsoft Account, click Add an Account.
    • Enter your email and password and log in.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated with the results.

Kristoffer Abs, Jul 28, 2019
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Cannot activate windows on a new computer, keeps giving error 0x803f8007

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot activate windows on a new computer, keeps giving error 0x803f8007

1. Cannot activate windows on a new computer, keeps giving error 0x803f8007 - Similar Threads - Cannot activate computer

2. Cannot give name to new folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot give name to new folder: When I create a new folder in windows explorer, I click "new" and then select folder in the drop down menu. The folder is created but I do not have the possibility to give it a name anymore. As if some one is pressing "enter" for me. The cursor jumps directly from the folder...
  3. Cannot give name to new folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot give name to new folder: When I create a new folder in windows explorer, I click "new" and then select folder in the drop down menu. The folder is created but I do not have the possibility to give it a name anymore. As if some one is pressing "enter" for me. The cursor jumps directly from the folder...
  4. Cannot activate old and new license on new windows 11 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate old and new license on new windows 11 computer: I built a new computer, downloaded windows 11 from microsoft website, created a bootable usb, installed windows 11 home n.I go to activate it says error 0xC004F213I tried to activate using my windows 10 home license previous computer. I did the troubleshoot thing, selected I...
  5. Cannot activate old and new license on new windows 11 computer

Cannot activate old and new license on new windows 11 computer: I built a new computer, downloaded windows 11 from microsoft website, created a bootable usb, installed windows 11 home n.I go to activate it says error 0xC004F213I tried to activate using my windows 10 home license previous computer. I did the troubleshoot thing, selected I...
  6. Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer: I just purchased a new computer that is supposed to come with windows 10, but when I try to activate it, I get error 0xC004F211, that there has been a hardware change to the computer. The computer is brand new, just out of the box. Any idea why it is showing this error?...
  7. Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer

Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer: I just purchased a new computer that is supposed to come with windows 10, but when I try to activate it, I get error 0xC004F211, that there has been a hardware change to the computer. The computer is brand new, just out of the box. Any idea why it is showing this error?...
  8. Cannot activate Windows 10 on new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 on new computer: Hey, I recently bought a used computer with Windows 10 in it, which is not activated. My old computer had Windows 7, I tried to activate it with that product key which I understand should be possible, but it does not even let me type in the first symbol, which is a 0. What's...
  9. My new computer is giving me a error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new computer is giving me a error: Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-is-giving-me-a-error/d25849b9-3a0d-4f46-831d-2156acaac84a
  10. New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read <ProductKey>

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read <ProductKey>: I recently purchased a NEW RETAIL copy of win10 as I was building a computer with a new MB. When I tried to start the install process with this, the install program pops up a window that states "Windows cannot read the <ProductKey> from the unattended answer file. How can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x803f8007