Windows 10: Cannot activate Windows

Discus and support Cannot activate Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,I upgraded my PC which involved changing the motherboard, CPU and GPU. Consequently Windows does not recognise my system and does not let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlieOffer, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Cannot activate Windows

Hi there,I upgraded my PC which involved changing the motherboard, CPU and GPU. Consequently Windows does not recognise my system and does not let me activate the operating system. After going through their support, the only option was to receive a call back which I submitted a request for. I have not received any call and have now received an email saying the issue has been resolved.Any ideas how I can activate the OS?

:)

CharlieOffer, Oct 26, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Cannot activate Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Cannot activate Windows

1. Cannot activate Windows - Similar Threads - Cannot activate

2. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d
  3. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d
  4. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  5. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  6. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...
  8. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...
  9. I cannot activate Windows 10 which I bought on July 11, 2022. Order Number is 4655534439.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot activate Windows 10 which I bought on July 11, 2022. Order Number is 4655534439.: I cannot activate Windows 10 which I bought on July 11, 2022. Order Number is 4655534439. Please see the attached screenshot for details. Shengyung W. * Changed to a question...
  10. CANNOT ACTIVATE WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT ACTIVATE WINDOWS: hello i cannot activate windows i have bought 15 product keys and they all say the same thing, i do not know what to do HELP, i cannot open any windows product iether like media player os torehttps://i.imgur.com/WA3Dbqz.png...