Windows 10: Cannot activate your copy of windows

Discus and support Cannot activate your copy of windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Previously I was getting an error message saying I could not connect to activation servers, but now I only get this:This occurred after I swapped out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NamTa1, Dec 5, 2021.

1. NamTa1 Win User

Cannot activate your copy of windows

Previously I was getting an error message saying I could not connect to activation servers, but now I only get this:This occurred after I swapped out my motherboard for a newer one

:)

NamTa1, Dec 5, 2021

2. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Dec 5, 2021
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Cannot activate your copy of windows

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Cannot activate your copy of windows

1. Cannot activate your copy of windows - Similar Threads - Cannot activate copy

2. cannot copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot copy: i cannot copy files to drive c in my pc is i am trying to get the permision from security tab then also its denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-copy/ee507e14-cba1-4931-a7ff-252bf08b7707
  3. cannot copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot copy: i cannot copy files to drive c in my pc is i am trying to get the permision from security tab then also its denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-copy/ee507e14-cba1-4931-a7ff-252bf08b7707
  4. Cannot activate your copy of windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate your copy of windows: Previously I was getting an error message saying I could not connect to activation servers, but now I only get this:This occurred after I swapped out my motherboard for a newer one...
  5. Cannot activate your copy of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate your copy of windows: Previously I was getting an error message saying I could not connect to activation servers, but now I only get this:This occurred after I swapped out my motherboard for a newer one...
  6. Active Copy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Active Copy: Is there a feature where you copy a file to another place, and when files get added to the original place it automatically gets copied over to the other place? submitted by /u/winnerdanny7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqhnxq/active_copy/
  7. Cannot activate Windows 10 RETAIL copy after hardware change

Cannot activate Windows 10 RETAIL copy after hardware change: Hello, I have recently changed most of my hardware (motherboard and CPU included), and I can't activate my Windows 10 Retail license now. I have already tried all the steps indicated in the support section, when I run the Windows Update Troubleshooter I get a message...
  8. CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...

CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...: the message that I had was :- we cannot activate windows on this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's activation server 0xc004f074 windows 10 professional x64 key W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX HELP NEEDED GLYN...
  9. Cannot activate genuine copy after clean install

Cannot activate genuine copy after clean install: A friend of mine, who is a computer illiterate older lady, asked me to fix her laptop that her son gave her. It was a disaster. I decided that instead of trying to clean the OS, I would upgrade it from Windows 7 (genuine) to Windows 10. The upgrade icon on the taskbar was...
  10. Swapped motherboard, cannot active my copy of win_10

Swapped motherboard, cannot active my copy of win_10: I have a problem with my pc, I RMA'd my motherboard and Graphics card. I bought it and the proof is in my microsoft account. When I attempt to activate it, it tells me my copy is no longer valid. It just ends up telling me that I need to buy a new copy. I wished I knew about...