Windows 10: Cannot active windows 11 on new laptop

Discus and support Cannot active windows 11 on new laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought a new laptop - Yoga Pro 14s. It has a licensed key for Windows 11 Home already. After installing Windows 11 Pro, I signed in with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vĩnh Vũ Quang, May 27, 2024.

1. Cannot active windows 11 on new laptop

I have bought a new laptop - Yoga Pro 14s. It has a licensed key for Windows 11 Home already. After installing Windows 11 Pro, I signed in with my Microsoft account because I linked my account with the older digital license key of Windows 11 Pro. I hope that new windows will be activated. But nope. I also removed my previous laptop from my account in Microsoft account setting, and try again but nothing happen - an error warning about invalid key appears.Are there anyone face same issue like that might give me advises to solve this problem? Thank you so much!

:)

Vĩnh Vũ Quang, May 27, 2024

2. activate windows on new laptop

Leprechaun J, May 27, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2024
  4. LennyA Win User

Cannot active windows 11 on new laptop

How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

Hi! How can I transfer the Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

I bought Windows 10/11 Pro from Microsoft Store on December 27 2017 for my old laptop. How does it work? How can I get this transfer to my new laptop? Can someone provide step by step? I was reading other comments online and I don't feel confidence with other people posts. So tell me, if I go to accounts.microsoft.com? I logged in as my Microsoft account. Should I click on Devices tab? I looked at my devices and saw my old laptop on the list. Should I click on Remove Device? Will it free up the license? And go on my new laptop and go to Microsoft Store and will it activate the license on my new laptop?

LennyA, May 27, 2024
Thema:

Cannot active windows 11 on new laptop

1. Cannot active windows 11 on new laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot active laptop

2. Cannot active windows 11 on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot active windows 11 on new laptop: I have bought a new laptop - Yoga Pro 14s. It has a licensed key for Windows 11 Home already. After installing Windows 11 Pro, I signed in with my Microsoft account because I linked my account with the older digital license key of Windows 11 Pro. I hope that new windows will...
  3. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro on new VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro on new VM: Hi,I've been running Windows 11 Pro via Parallells on a Mac. I recently changed Mac computers and have installed Parallells on my new Mac. For some reason I cannot activate Windows, I get the error code 0x87e10bc6. I am logged into my Microsoft account in Windows, I can see...
  4. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro on new VM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro on new VM: Hi,I've been running Windows 11 Pro via Parallells on a Mac. I recently changed Mac computers and have installed Parallells on my new Mac. For some reason I cannot activate Windows, I get the error code 0x87e10bc6. I am logged into my Microsoft account in Windows, I can see...
  5. Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.: Hello, So I bought a new laptop just yesterday, at the first boot, the laptop was launched and was activated, But I clicked on change product key and inserted the product key that came as a sticker at the back of the laptop and then the laptop restarted and it was no longer...
  6. Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.

Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.: Hello, So I bought a new laptop just yesterday, at the first boot, the laptop was launched and was activated, But I clicked on change product key and inserted the product key that came as a sticker at the back of the laptop and then the laptop restarted and it was no longer...
  7. Cannot activate old and new license on new windows 11 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate old and new license on new windows 11 computer: I built a new computer, downloaded windows 11 from microsoft website, created a bootable usb, installed windows 11 home n.I go to activate it says error 0xC004F213I tried to activate using my windows 10 home license previous computer. I did the troubleshoot thing, selected I...
  8. Cannot activate old and new license on new windows 11 computer

Cannot activate old and new license on new windows 11 computer: I built a new computer, downloaded windows 11 from microsoft website, created a bootable usb, installed windows 11 home n.I go to activate it says error 0xC004F213I tried to activate using my windows 10 home license previous computer. I did the troubleshoot thing, selected I...
  9. New Laptop - Cannot Activate Windows and Cannot Escape S Mode!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Laptop - Cannot Activate Windows and Cannot Escape S Mode!: Needing Assistance escaping S Mode Hell! I bought a NEW Lenovo laptop from a retail store at Xmas. It should have come with Windows 10 Pre-installed but it is still asking to be activated. When I attempt to activate it in the settings section, I just keep getting different...
  10. Cannot log into old laptop after activating Windows 10 on new laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into old laptop after activating Windows 10 on new laptop.: I bought an Asus Vivobook and ran through the Windows 10 activation process. This asked for my Microsoft account, and used my email name xxxx.yyyy to create some kind of login. Apparently my Microsoft account uses that email. Now I cannot access my older, main laptop. I...