Windows 10: Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store

Discus and support Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TipuSultan005, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store

Hello,

I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I was having internet and display resolution problem so I went back to windows 7 from settings "recovery" option. Then after a few days I again tried this time internet and display issues were fixed but now I cannot add an microsoft account.I am not able to access edge as well every time I launch it it says "can't connect securely to this page".I also tried internet option advanced option check marked all sls and tls but it did not help.I cannot access microsoft store it says "try that again".I also tried sfc command,chkdsk command but nothing worked.

N.B:

I tried sfc and chkdsk from previous similar post solution in the community.

Please I request to kindly give me some solution to this problems.

My computer specification:

Processor: Intel Core 2 duo E7500 2.93 GHz

Ram: 2gb DDR2

Storage: 500GB

Motherboard: ASUS p5KPL-AM/PS

Graphics card: No graphics card.

Thanks in advance.

:)

TipuSultan005, Nov 25, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store

Windows Store, Microsoft Edge

Hi,

This error code might appear when the system failed to connect to Windows Store. It might be caused by a third-party software or program that prevents accessing default applications. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Store and Microsoft Edge. For your reference, check this
    article on how to run the troubleshooter for Microsoft Edge. Follow these steps on how to perform
    the troubleshooter for Windows Store:

• On Cortana search, type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Windows, select Windows Store Apps.
    • Click on Next, then follow the instructions.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store

1. Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store - Similar Threads - Cannot add microsoft

2. Cannot add more than 2 personal Microsoft Accounts to Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add more than 2 personal Microsoft Accounts to Microsoft store: When I am trying to add a 3-rd account I cannot do that becase of 'Windows Hello'. Like I am entering password and after that I have to use my 'Windows Hello' PIN to sing-in, but the 'Windows Hello' window does not opens. There is no error message by the way.Is there anyway...
  3. Cannot access Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access Microsoft Account: After creating new Microsoft accounts for my family @outlook.com, I forgot the password for one of them and cannot access it.I've followed the reset and get the code, bt cannot verify the account as it was new and never used, so nothing to verify it against.Each time I...
  4. Cannot Access Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Microsoft Account: Hi! I am currently unable to gain access to my Microsoft account. The email that was used to make the account originally is an old email, I switched the old email to my current email, making the old account an alias. When attempting to login into the Microsoft account today,...
  5. Cannot Access Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access Microsoft Account: Hi! I am currently unable to gain access to my Microsoft account. The email that was used to make the account originally is an old email, I switched the old email to my current email, making the old account an alias. When attempting to login into the Microsoft account today,...
  6. cannot access microsoft account

cannot access microsoft account: A couple days ago, I updated my Windows 11 computer cumulative update. About 30 minutes later, I got a blue screen. Maybe coincidence, but I never had a blue screen in the five months I've owned the LG gram. The computer started, and said "Something happened and your PIN...
  7. Unable to add my microsoft account to edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to add my microsoft account to edge: Hello, Edge doesn't let me add a profile to the browser. When I try to login through my microsoft account it tells me something went wrong with a code 0x801901f4. I also can't send a feedback from same pop-up because I am on win10 Enterprise LTSE with app store disabled. I...
  8. Microsoft To Do - Cannot Add Account

Microsoft To Do - Cannot Add Account: I use two email accounts in Outlook. I want to be able to flag email and manage them with To Do, but I cannot. I searched for how to use multiple accounts and followed the instructions below but it is not working . Using multiple accounts with Microsoft To Do Microsoft To...
  9. Microsoft Edge opens add-ons store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge opens add-ons store: Microsoft has announced that the add-ons store is now open for its upcoming Chromium-based Edge browser and developers can begin submitting their own add-ons for approval. The software giant has been previewing a new version of its Edge browser, which will be powered by the...
  10. Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I was having internet and display resolution problem so I went back to windows 7 from settings "recovery" option. Then after a...