Windows 10: CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

Discus and support CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mohd. HishamUjang, Nov 25, 2018.

1. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address

1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3

2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN <-- unfortunately for this line, I can only fill "LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIK"

City: KOTA KINABALU

State: SABAH

Postcode: 88300

I hope this matter can be rectified as soon as possible.

Thank You

:)

Mohd. HishamUjang, Nov 25, 2018

2. payment method

how to change payment method from credit card to debit card ???

AnkitSatpathy, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Payment through debit card

Hi all, For downloading paid apps and games from Nokia store payment is to be made through credit card only. However as debit card(ATM) penetration is much more than credit card in India, it is very much desirable to enable payment through debit card
    also. In case this is done sale of items from store will improve considerably. Now paying through operator option is limited to a couple of operators. I wish to know whether payment through debit card can be expected to be enabled in near future.

ArcotRama Mohan, Nov 25, 2018
  4. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

payment method

Hi AnkitSatpathy

Thanks for your contribution to the forum.

Unfortunately there is no any option to change payment methods from credit card to debit card, be aware that come debit card are not accepted on the Microsoft System

We would appreciate your feedback in order to provide you with further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Gianpaolo L., Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

1. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD) - Similar Threads - CANNOT ADD PAYMENT

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  5. debit card payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  6. ADD A NEW PAYMENT METHOD

ADD A NEW PAYMENT METHOD: I humbly request MICROSOFT to add a new payment method for the users in India. Recently I tried to make some purchases from Microsoft store, and it had only shown options of debit card and credit card. and among those cards it had not shown RUPAY CARD as an option. I request...
  7. Unable to add payment method

Unable to add payment method: Hi There, I'm unable to add payment method using a credit card based out of India, could you please help resolve this error. Here's the error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've checked with my bank and there are no issues with the...
  8. How to add payment method

How to add payment method: I want to add a payment method, it is a netbanking option for the Microsoft Store. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-payment-method/6e29d9a8-4aff-468c-91a6-1914f56f6f75
  9. Can't add a Credit Card as payment method.

Can't add a Credit Card as payment method.: Hi. I was trying to buy "Sea of Thieves" from Microsoft Store and wanted to use Credit Card as payment method. Whenever, wherever and however i tried to type in the Card information, when i clicked to save it i got a message saying : "Check the info that you entered. It...
  10. issue for add payment method

issue for add payment method: ''Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." it's show on screen but i fill all detial corectlly ,so why i am seen this....? and what can i do...?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot add my debit card to microsoft

2. MICROSOFT ADD payment info incorrect debit card

3. apply payment verify cannot add payment methog

4. microsoft account updating visa info gives error message to check the info it doenst match the info for this card,
  5. fix unable to change country when updating or adding payment methed on my microsoft account,
  6. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card.,
  7. I cannot add a payment method microsoft account,
  8. cannot add payment method to windows store