Windows 10: Cannot add children to family

Discus and support Cannot add children to family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; According to support, I should make an inquiry here with reference to this ticket 1049926024. Thanks for the help*Original title - Case 1049926024... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Fam Saf, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Fam Saf Win User

Cannot add children to family

According to support, I should make an inquiry here with reference to this ticket 1049926024. Thanks for the help*Original title - Case 1049926024

:)

Fam Saf, Feb 14, 2023

2. Family Safety weekly report being CC'd to my children

Hi,

As the information of Family Safety Report are going to children by default, we would like you to do a refresh on the child account and see if the issue persists.

To remove/re-add a child account, please follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to Family Safety using the parent account.

2. Click Manage list of Family Members.

3. Select the child account, and then click Remove. Click Remove to confirm.

Please refer the below link on removal or turn off the family features:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/family-features-remove-uninstall-faq

After troubleshooting, we would suggest you to add the children account. The reports will not be CC to children.

The below link will help you to add your children's account:

View device and app use with activity reporting - Microsoft Support

For more information on Family Safety Account on Windows 10, please refer to the below link:

Redirecting

If the issue still persist, we would suggest to write back to us with the results for the above steps provided, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

RiyazurRehman, Feb 14, 2023
  3. Unable to add all children under the family, allowing only 4 children.

Original title: Family Accts - Children Accts...

I have 6 children and it seems from what I can tell there are only 4 allowed. Is that correct? Why not let me have all my children under the family?

I know 6 is a lot of children but I don't think it's that unreasonable of a #. Even with 6 kids we still want to keep them safe.

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate you help.

Mike

climbidaho, Feb 14, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families

Source: https://android-developers.googleblo...-for-kids.html

Brink, Feb 14, 2023
Thema:

1. Cannot add children to family - Similar Threads - Cannot add children

2. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  3. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  4. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot add children to family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add children to family: According to support, I should make an inquiry here with reference to this ticket 1049926024. Thanks for the help*Original title - Case 1049926024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-add-children-to-family/ec3d1f3c-94af-47a3-8559-e1a3b0831419
  6. Cannot add children to family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add children to family: According to support, I should make an inquiry here with reference to this ticket 1049926024. Thanks for the help*Original title - Case 1049926024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-add-children-to-family/ec3d1f3c-94af-47a3-8559-e1a3b0831419
  7. Cannot add anyone to family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add anyone to family account.: Our son needs to be in our family to play his xbox account with many games etc. He was until, due to him being region locked to the UK with no way to change this either This is the next issue we will resolve, but first we just want him back in our god-damn microsoft...
  8. Cannot add money to a family member.

Cannot add money to a family member.: After selecting the amount to be added to the account, and the method of payment I get the below message: I've tried different browsers, IE, Chrome, Microsoft Edge New and they all give same error. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  9. Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!

Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!: Children do not need parents consent to have a Microsoft Account in certain countries.. They do not need to lie about their age. They still have a "Child" account. But need to be invited to family. And therefore need to accept in email.. therefore they also get the same email...
  10. Trying To Add Two Children

Trying To Add Two Children: I have now spent hours trying to add my two children to a family account. I have setup Microsoft accounts for them and get all the way through the process until I hit "Join" on the Join the Family screen and the below pops up. I have gone through the process countless times...