Windows 10: Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources

Discus and support Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am making an .alb file for some music that I want to add an album cover to. I can add the music, and change the order, but when I try to add a cover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CallumHynes1, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources

I am making an .alb file for some music that I want to add an album cover to. I can add the music, and change the order, but when I try to add a cover image, it won't let me drop it. I have other .alb files which have cover art images added, so why can't I add a cover image to this?

Album that already has cover:

Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources c58d2b75-008a-4a79-91cc-5dde3fcb85b2?upload=true.png

My Album: Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources dfd3c5ea-bdf2-4583-a1ff-5cf69ac7e3a1?upload=true.png

:)

CallumHynes1, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

family history resource file 4.0 update to 4.02

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Family history resource file is determined to be a third-party application, I would suggest you to contact the developer for more information about how to update family history resource file.

Suggest you to follow the steps.

1. Install the Resource File Viewer 4.0

2. Right-Click on the Resource File Viewer icon on your desktop and select Properties.

3. Click the Compatibility Tab

4. Put a check in the box to run in compatibility mode.

5. Put a check in the box to "Run this program as an administrator"

6. Click OK"

If you have any issues with Family history resource, suggest you to contact the software vendor

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Oct 25, 2020
  3. facebook cover photo

Hi rpownall,

Let us help you with your concern. Using the IE app on your phone, you can change your cover photo by signing in at facebook.com. Once signed in, go to your timeline > tap ... More > select Edit Cover Photo and choose your preferred photo. However, such
    feature is not supported in the Facebook app published by the Microsoft Corporation. Feel free to suggest the said feature here: https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions.

For other questions, just let us know. By the way, welcome to our community. ;-)

Paramour2015, Oct 25, 2020
  4. iko22 Win User

Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources

1. Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources - Similar Threads - Cannot add cover

2. Cannot add or change file property values Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add or change file property values Windows 11: I am trying to add missing frame height and width information for a video file. I am unable to add or change any field value in the property details of the file. Clicking on the explorer details field only highlights the file entry. When displaying the property details tab,...
  3. Cannot add or change file property values Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add or change file property values Windows 11: I am trying to add missing frame height and width information for a video file. I am unable to add or change any field value in the property details of the file. Clicking on the explorer details field only highlights the file entry. When displaying the property details tab,...
  4. I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.: Hello everyone I'm having an issue where. I right click on any folder. Go to the Properties tab. And all I see is. Either previous versions or general. There is no security tab. I have tried the multiple ways online. To reactivate this feature. To no avail. I have tried....
  5. I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.

I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.: Hello everyone I'm having an issue where. I right click on any folder. Go to the Properties tab. And all I see is. Either previous versions or general. There is no security tab. I have tried the multiple ways online. To reactivate this feature. To no avail. I have tried....
  6. What are File Resource Properties? "IMAGELOAD: 1", icacls adds inherited rights a second time.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are File Resource Properties? "IMAGELOAD: 1", icacls adds inherited rights a second time.: Hello,I noticed something strange under Win10 21H2: For all files created under "C:\Users\username\Downloads", the item "Resource Properties" with the entry "IMAGELOAD: 1" is displayed in the Advanced Security Settings. This is only the case with the download order and only...
  7. What are File Resource Properties? "IMAGELOAD: 1", icacls adds inherited rights a second time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are File Resource Properties? "IMAGELOAD: 1", icacls adds inherited rights a second time.: Hello,I noticed something strange under Win10 21H2: For all files created under "C:\Users\username\Downloads", the item "Resource Properties" with the entry "IMAGELOAD: 1" is displayed in the Advanced Security Settings. This is only the case with the download order and only...
  8. What are File Resource Properties? "IMAGELOAD: 1", icacls adds inherited rights a second time.

9. Cannot edit file properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot edit file properties: I am unable to edit the file properties of MP3 files that I have downloaded off the internet. I used to be able to edit them to my heart's content, adding the song's title and artists to help organize them better, but now whenever I download them, the vast majority of them I...
  10. Cannot edit file properties

Cannot edit file properties: I am unable to edit the file properties of MP3 files that I have downloaded off the internet. I used to be able to edit them to my heart's content, adding the song's title and artists to help organize them better, but now whenever I download them, the vast majority of them I...