Windows 10: Cannot add emails to outlook

Discus and support Cannot add emails to outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please reply why I cannot add other emails to outlook account? The one I am having problems with is imap.shaw.ca:993:1 Send me the steps to add the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulJones7, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Cannot add emails to outlook

Please reply why I cannot add other emails to outlook account? The one I am having problems with is imap.shaw.ca:993:1 Send me the steps to add the following to outlook:

1 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 2 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thank you.

Paul

:)

PaulJones7, Jan 1, 2021

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Cannot add emails to outlook :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jan 1, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Cannot add emails to outlook

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Cannot add emails to outlook

1. Cannot add emails to outlook - Similar Threads - Cannot add emails

2. Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app: So, a funny problem has arisen. It seems my outlook profile has become corrupt or something and "Microsoft Outlook cannot connect to Server".This is happening to my outlook emails. One cannot be synced anymore. "Need Password" message comes. But when I click there, or start...
  3. Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app: So, a funny problem has arisen. It seems my outlook profile has become corrupt or something and "Microsoft Outlook cannot connect to Server".This is happening to my outlook emails. One cannot be synced anymore. "Need Password" message comes. But when I click there, or start...
  4. Outlook emails that cannot be delivered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook emails that cannot be delivered: Recently I have been having problems sending emails to a government agency and the message I receive is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, where xxxx is the government agency's acronym. I use Windows 10, not Office 365. The message that I receive mentions...
  5. Outlook emails that cannot be delivered

Outlook emails that cannot be delivered: Recently I have been having problems sending emails to a government agency and the message I receive is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, where xxxx is the government agency's acronym. I use Windows 10, not Office 365. The message that I receive mentions...
  6. Outlook emails that cannot be delivered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cannot add emails to Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot add emails to Windows: Hello, I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 5 laptop and with pre-installed Windows, so I wanted to set my Outlook account, but I can't do it. When I go to Settings -> Emails and accounts ->Add an account, some loader shows and that's it. I cant log in even via MS Edge. I tried...
  8. Cannot add email accounts

Cannot add email accounts: Hi I’m just setting up a new system and have hit a problem, i can’t add any email accounts to the standard windows 10 app, when i hit the add account button all i get is a blue box appear with no options. I have reset the app but it makes no difference, anyone have any...
  9. Cannot Add an email account to Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot Add an email account to Outlook: I have used Outlook under Office 365 for years with little or no troubles. However, now I am trying to add a new POP email account from Cox.net but find that things have changed in the procedures I used in the past for doing so but I can't get it added to Outlook. Cox Webmail...
  10. Cannot add secondary email.

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add secondary email.: Ok as I cannot find if I have posted before like listing subscriptions I will have to post now so sorry if I have down so in the past. I have my main email set in outlook.live.com using hotmail. Now in 7 and 10 now I am having the greatest of difficulty in adding my...