Windows 10: Cannot add emails to Windows

Discus and support Cannot add emails to Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 5 laptop and with pre-installed Windows, so I wanted to set my Outlook account, but I can't do it. When I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomášDavid2, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Cannot add emails to Windows

Hello, I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 5 laptop and with pre-installed Windows, so I wanted to set my Outlook account, but I can't do it. When I go to Settings -> Emails and accounts ->Add an account, some loader shows and that's it. I cant log in even via MS Edge. I tried resetting and clean installation from USB and nothing helped, can you help me with it? Thanks, T.

:)

TomášDavid2, Jul 8, 2021

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jul 8, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Cannot add emails to Windows

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Cannot add emails to Windows

1. Cannot add emails to Windows - Similar Threads - Cannot add emails

2. Cannot add Yahoo email account to Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add Yahoo email account to Windows 10 mail: I am trying to add my Yahoo email account to the Windows 10 mail app. I go into 'Manage Accounts' and click the 'Add Account' option.I receive the pop up window to add account. I select 'Yahoo!'.The 'Connecting to a service' window opens - showing the Yahoo! sign in window.I...
  3. Cannot add emails to outlook

Cannot add emails to outlook: Please reply why I cannot add other emails to outlook account? The one I am having problems with is imap.shaw.ca:993:1 Send me the steps to add the following to outlook: 1 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 2 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and ***...
  4. Cannot add a email account, calendar

Cannot add a email account, calendar: Hi I cannot add email account hotmail, yaho,.googleto my window. What is wrong? I lick on add but the dialog box keeps closing..it is not activated.Pls advise.Thanks...
  5. Cannot Add Email Address as Microsoft Account Alias

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Add Email Address as Microsoft Account Alias: I have been trying to add an email alias to my Microsoft account. Every time I try, I get an error message that says: "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." The screen capture is below. This is...
  6. Cannot add email accounts

Cannot add email accounts: Hi I’m just setting up a new system and have hit a problem, i can’t add any email accounts to the standard windows 10 app, when i hit the add account button all i get is a blue box appear with no options. I have reset the app but it makes no difference, anyone have any...
  7. Cannot Add an email account to Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot Add an email account to Outlook: I have used Outlook under Office 365 for years with little or no troubles. However, now I am trying to add a new POP email account from Cox.net but find that things have changed in the procedures I used in the past for doing so but I can't get it added to Outlook. Cox Webmail...
  8. Cannot add another email address

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add another email address: Hi all,,I have not had this comp very long and I am trying to add another email address to windows 10 mail app. I have one which is******@outlook.com and is my Microsoft account, and another ********@btinternet.com, which both are working ok. I want another address not...
  9. Cannot add or delete email account in windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add or delete email account in windows 10: I have my hotmail account associated with Mail app in windows 10. I want to add my gmail account to Mail app but I just can't do it. When I click in Add an account in Mail app, nothing happens. I tried to click on Add an account in Settings --> Your email account, but nothing...
  10. Cannot add secondary email.

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add secondary email.: Ok as I cannot find if I have posted before like listing subscriptions I will have to post now so sorry if I have down so in the past. I have my main email set in outlook.live.com using hotmail. Now in 7 and 10 now I am having the greatest of difficulty in adding my...