Windows 10: Cannot add funds to child account

Discus and support Cannot add funds to child account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can see that this question has been asked many times before but i still cannot seem to find a work around. I am trying to add funds to my child's... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LeanneClaridge, May 5, 2020.

1. Cannot add funds to child account

I can see that this question has been asked many times before but i still cannot seem to find a work around.

I am trying to add funds to my child's account via Microsoft in our family account, i select the amount, select payment method but after a minute i get an error message

' we are sorry, something went wrong our end, waiting a bit might help'.

I have tried over the course of 3 days but always get the same error message.

Can anyone help?

I have followed the online guidance but that doesn't work. I am not willing to remove the restrictions as i don't particularly want my children having control of what they are buying - obviously the reason i set it up like this!

:)

LeanneClaridge, May 5, 2020

2. Can't add funds to a child account

Still having problems transferring funds to my child's account. Any more info on this, or things I might try?

Thanks,

Salman

Salman Mughal, May 5, 2020
  3. Can't add funds to a child account

Hi Salman,

Please answer the below questions for the better understanding of the issue.

1. From when is the issue persisting?

2. Are you trying this for the first time or did you transfer funds previously to this account?

3. Does the issue persists when you try to transfer funds to other child account (if any/ if applicable)?

Please get back to us with the necessary details so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thank you.

Amarjeet_Paul, May 5, 2020
  4. AJRPO Win User

Cannot add funds to child account

Unable to add funds to child account

Been trying to add funds to my child's account for the last two days, but keep getting the error message 'Please try again later. This page isn’t working at the moment.' Can you fix the page please.

AJRPO, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Cannot add funds to child account

1. Cannot add funds to child account - Similar Threads - Cannot add funds

2. Cannot add funds to my son's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add funds to my son's account: I am trying to add money to my son's account for him to make purchases but keep getting an error message and it won't let me add funds. All my subscriptions are current and there is no obvious reason he cannot add funds. We were able to add funds on May 6, 2023. What do I...
  3. Cannot add funds to my son's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add funds to my son's account: I am trying to add money to my son's account for him to make purchases but keep getting an error message and it won't let me add funds. All my subscriptions are current and there is no obvious reason he cannot add funds. We were able to add funds on May 6, 2023. What do I...
  4. cannot add child to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot add child to account: my child's account shows that he is connected to a family under my name. but does not show under my account. microsoft support cannot help me by even removing him from the family that he is in because i cannot give them the email address that it's showing he's connected to. i...
  5. cannot add child to account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    cannot add child to account: my child's account shows that he is connected to a family under my name. but does not show under my account. microsoft support cannot help me by even removing him from the family that he is in because i cannot give them the email address that it's showing he's connected to. i...
  6. cannot add child to account

7. Transfer funds between child accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer funds between child accounts: I accidentally put money on the wrong child account. Is there a way to move the funds from one child spending limit to another? Am I really just out the money?...
  8. Unable to add funds to a child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add funds to a child's account: Hello,I know this has been answered before online but the answers I found just led in a full circle with no real help.I am trying to enable my child to make a $199 purchase by adding money to his account through our family plan.All accounts and payment methods are in good...
  9. Unable to add funds to a child's account

Unable to add funds to a child's account: Hello,I know this has been answered before online but the answers I found just led in a full circle with no real help.I am trying to enable my child to make a $199 purchase by adding money to his account through our family plan.All accounts and payment methods are in good...
  10. Unable to use funds in child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use funds in child account: Hello, I've recently set up a child account for my daughter and bought minecraft for her. I then attempted to buy her some minecoins. I have added some funds to her account which was a nightmare in itself, but despite this, I am still unable to purchase it. If I have...