Windows 10: Cannot add money to a family member.

Discus and support Cannot add money to a family member. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; After selecting the amount to be added to the account, and the method of payment I get the below message: I've tried different browsers, IE, Chrome,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EdwardSalazar1, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Cannot add money to a family member.

After selecting the amount to be added to the account, and the method of payment I get the below message:

I've tried different browsers, IE, Chrome, Microsoft Edge New and they all give same error.

Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    8DHM9CIQIkm6+7Ld.31.39.7.12
    2020/08/11 - 16:43:45 UTC

:)

EdwardSalazar1, Aug 11, 2020
  2. gamoses Win User

broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Aug 11, 2020
  3. deepak557 Win User
    Unable to add money to family members on Windows 10.

Original Title: not able to add money to family members

Hello last from last six month I am using windows 10. from the last month patch I am not able to add money to my family members.

deepak557, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Cannot add money to a family member.

Unable to add another family member on the system

Hi Mel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to add a family member on your system?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you logged in with administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps on how to add another family member on your PC and check if it helps:

Set up family features

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Cannot add money to a family member.

1. Cannot add money to a family member. - Similar Threads - Cannot add money

2. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  3. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  4. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  5. unable to add family member

unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  6. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  7. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  8. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Cannot add money to family members account

Cannot add money to family members account: "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." This is the message that I get when trying to add money to my sons account. I've read through the various forums and cannot find a decent response anywhere,...
  10. add photo to family member

add photo to family member: I want to put a photo of my new family member but how do I do that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-photo-to-family-member/aecbbef6-a477-4b00-8ade-9b43af9e4afc"