Windows 10: Cannot add money to my son's account

Discus and support Cannot add money to my son's account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot add money to my son's account. I have done this in the past and he is setup under my account as being in my family. The error i get is:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnieMc, Jun 27, 2020.

1. JohnieMc Win User

Cannot add money to my son's account

I cannot add money to my son's account. I have done this in the past and he is setup under my account as being in my family.

The error i get is:

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

mULCXgHKAkmUyQT3.25.21.7.14

2020/06/27 - 19:13:14 UTC

I have no other indication of why this is a problem.

:)

JohnieMc, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Shawn Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Can't add money to my kid's Microsoft account

Thanks. I followed those steps and still cannot add money to the account. I did contact my bank with the problem and they said there is absolutely no reason for it not to work just as it does for other internet commerce.

Odd

RickSheridanOH, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Cannot add money to my son's account

Add money to child's account

Hello jarit, you'll be pleased to know it is probably almost impossible to skip the steps.

It is on the "add money" segment.

Yes, I am classified as an adult.

The child is registered as a child.

The add money option is present but I cannot proceed.

Jeff-NomNom, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Cannot add money to my son's account

1. Cannot add money to my son's account - Similar Threads - Cannot add money

2. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  3. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  4. Cannot add funds to my son's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add funds to my son's account: I am trying to add money to my son's account for him to make purchases but keep getting an error message and it won't let me add funds. All my subscriptions are current and there is no obvious reason he cannot add funds. We were able to add funds on May 6, 2023. What do I...
  5. Cannot add funds to my son's account

Cannot add funds to my son's account: I am trying to add money to my son's account for him to make purchases but keep getting an error message and it won't let me add funds. All my subscriptions are current and there is no obvious reason he cannot add funds. We were able to add funds on May 6, 2023. What do I...
  6. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  7. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  8. Cannot add money to family members account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add money to family members account: "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." This is the message that I get when trying to add money to my sons account. I've read through the various forums and cannot find a decent response anywhere,...
  9. Unable to add money to son's account

Unable to add money to son's account: I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  10. adding money to my sons microsoft account

adding money to my sons microsoft account: ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)...