Windows 10: Cannot add my card

Discus and support Cannot add my card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Batyr-ZhantaiNarbekov, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Cannot add my card

Hello!

I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to.

:)

Batyr-ZhantaiNarbekov, Dec 16, 2018

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Cannot add my card ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Dec 16, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Cannot add my card

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Cannot add my card

1. Cannot add my card - Similar Threads - Cannot add card

2. cant add new card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant add new card: once i am trying to add a new card for payment method on the Cardholder Name column keep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. but i have already double check the info is correct. may i know why?...
  3. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from...
  4. Cannot add another desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot add another desktop: I have windows 10. When I go to 'task view' the add desktop+ is on the top (most instructions say its on the bottom). When I click on the add desktop+... I get my present desktop duplicated, all icons and all. The instructions say it ought to be blank. I'd like it to be...
  5. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...
  6. Cannot add an account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot add an account: I cannot enter a year of birth. The drop down won't take it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-add-an-account/35da47ca-87be-4d77-be5e-6c176ee99919"
  7. Cannot add account to calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add account to calendar: I am trying to add a Google account to sync my calendar but Windows 10 Calendar program gets stuck on "Creating account" once I enter my Google account information and accept the intrusive permissions. [ATTACH]...
  8. i just want too add sd card to my machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i just want too add sd card to my machine: it not showing up any where why must this be a task I can see why windows 10 isn't selling so well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-just-want-too-add-sd-card-to-my-machine/38d67364-6a50-4ee1-b8dc-cbf9ba0338b3
  9. Cannot add new users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add new users: Hello all, I made the jump from 8.1 to Windows 10. All user accounts and setting seem to have carried over nicely. However, I would like to add an additional account. In Settings->Accounts->Family & other users, there is the button for Add a family member and one for Add...
  10. Add third monitor - graphics card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Add third monitor - graphics card?: My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3. It does not appear to have an "on-board" vga. My graphics card is a GeForce 6600 GT. I am using both digital outputs for the two monitors present. My monitors are a pair of Asus VS228H-P I am not a gamer, but do appreciate a...