Windows 10: Cannot add my card

Discus and support Cannot add my card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Batyr-ZhantaiNarbekov, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Cannot add my card

Hello!

I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to.

:)

Batyr-ZhantaiNarbekov, Dec 16, 2018

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Cannot add my card ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Dec 16, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Cannot add my card

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Cannot add my card

1. Cannot add my card - Similar Threads - Cannot add card

2. I cannot add a new credit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add a new credit card.: I cannot add a new credit card. I changed countries but its still old country showing old country and not Australia my current country in the drop down box when I want to add my new credit card. I managed to contact and speak to 'Max' at Xbox regarding this2 days ago - he...
  3. I cannot add a new credit card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot add a new credit card.: I cannot add a new credit card. I changed countries but its still old country showing old country and not Australia my current country in the drop down box when I want to add my new credit card. I managed to contact and speak to 'Max' at Xbox regarding this2 days ago - he...
  4. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  5. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  6. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. unable to purchase and add my debit card

unable to purchase and add my debit card: Hi Team, I want to purchase from microsoft store but it always shows error on my card details which as per records are correct. sometimes it shows incorrect name or card number or CVV but all things are correct. I am fed up of adding my card details in payment method, it...
  8. Unable To add/use My Debit Card

Unable To add/use My Debit Card: Hello I'm from India. My Debit Card is a Visa Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment method "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I have already contact Bank, There is no...
  9. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from...
  10. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...