Windows 10: Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sagarkumar Radadiya, May 19, 2019.

1. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from microsoft store on windows 10.

:)

Sagarkumar Radadiya, May 19, 2019

2. sbi visa debit card payment error

i am not able to pay using SBI VISA debit card for Nokia Ovi store payment payment error is trying much time.

aayazdbtech, May 19, 2019
  3. pranzal Win User
    my debit card cannot be added in the wallet.

Where do u belongs to? Are u from india?..if yes please inform which bank debit card will work with wp..i am using sbi classic debit card(visa)..thanking you.

pranzal, May 19, 2019
  4. Grvsng Win User

Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

I m always getting an error while adding the debit card to the wallet app! any solution?

Is your sbi debit card international debit card?? Because i have added my sbi card(VISA) to wallet and it is international debit card.

When i added my card it redirected me to sbi site to enter 3D secure password. And for adding card Rs2 is transacted. Make sure you have created your Visa password.

Ill recheck this on my friend's lumia whether it is accepting or not. But it worked for me may be because 1st i added an credit card then added my debit card to it and it was a success.

PS: you can only add card over Wi-Fi

Grvsng, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

1. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cannot add SBI

2. UNABLE TO ADD VISA CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO ADD VISA CARD: I am unable to add visa card in microsoft account, it is an international debit card and the international payment service has been activated through net banking, every details is correctly entered. still the error message is reflected... Check the info you entered. It...
  3. UNABLE TO ADD VISA CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO ADD VISA CARD: I am unable to add visa card in microsoft account, it is an international debit card and the international payment service has been activated through net banking, every details is correctly entered. still the error message is reflected... Check the info you entered. It...
  4. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  5. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  6. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Whenever I try to add my International Debit Card SBI INDIA to payment options it just...

Whenever I try to add my International Debit Card SBI INDIA to payment options it just...: Let me tell you what I have done 1. Checked for International Debit Card 2. Contacted bank, and its all good from their end to transact 3. Tried using different cards didn't worked 4. Re-entering my address same address given to the bank did not worked 5. Called your...
  8. Sbi international visa card not working on ms store in India

Sbi international visa card not working on ms store in India: Before anyone gives me a reply to contact microsoft help,i have done it multiple times and the contact numbers which were given are not working.i have paid in us dollars before using the same sbi card,why am I not able to do that IN MICROSOFT STORE and there are no external...
  9. cant add visa debit card

cant add visa debit card: I have a international visa debit card.im unable to add it to Microsoft payment account...its repeatedly asking me to correct the info given.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-visa-debit-card/eed658c6-a370-4ab3-a6bc-bf6a29923b7c
  10. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft not accpeting sbi debit card

2. microsoft store not acceping visa card

3. microsoft not accepting sbi debit card