Windows 10: Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sagarkumar Radadiya, May 19, 2019.

1. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from microsoft store on windows 10.

:)

Sagarkumar Radadiya, May 19, 2019

2. sbi visa debit card payment error

i am not able to pay using SBI VISA debit card for Nokia Ovi store payment payment error is trying much time.

aayazdbtech, May 19, 2019
  3. pranzal Win User
    my debit card cannot be added in the wallet.

Where do u belongs to? Are u from india?..if yes please inform which bank debit card will work with wp..i am using sbi classic debit card(visa)..thanking you.

pranzal, May 19, 2019
  4. Grvsng Win User

Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

I m always getting an error while adding the debit card to the wallet app! any solution?

Is your sbi debit card international debit card?? Because i have added my sbi card(VISA) to wallet and it is international debit card.

When i added my card it redirected me to sbi site to enter 3D secure password. And for adding card Rs2 is transacted. Make sure you have created your Visa password.

Ill recheck this on my friend's lumia whether it is accepting or not. But it worked for me may be because 1st i added an credit card then added my debit card to it and it was a success.

PS: you can only add card over Wi-Fi

Grvsng, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

1. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cannot add SBI

2. change Visa card number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change Visa card number: I'm finding ikt imposible to update my Visa card number. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-visa-card-number/424e5f9b-c540-42a2-86d5-3acd0e353a51"
  3. how to add apps not in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to add apps not in microsoft store: how to add apps not in microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-apps-not-in-microsoft-store/0648d710-f30a-4e1a-af7f-dbe4c43c8111"
  4. How do I verify with a debit card?

How do I verify with a debit card?: For some reason even though I'm old enough my account still thinks I am a minor but there's things everywhere saying I can verify witch a credit card but I cant seem to find how?...
  5. Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account: I added my card detais with microsoft acc Immediately 71₹ was deducted... Why?? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amount-deducted-on-registering-debit-card-with/19b41877-810f-477f-8b26-2b4e20ee0af8"
  6. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card: I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account...
  7. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....
  8. Cannot add my card

Cannot add my card: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....
  9. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...
  10. Card fraud - my debit card charged by Mycrosoft Store while I have never used the store to...

Card fraud - my debit card charged by Mycrosoft Store while I have never used the store to...: Hi all, My debit card has been charged by Mycrosoft Store (69,99 EUR, what lately i saw on the website that corresponds to some xbox game price) while I have never used the store to buy anything, I have never been intersted in Xbox and in gaming and I don't know who used...