Windows 10: Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

Discus and support Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Like a number of other people who have written in to here, I have Bluetooth earbuds that I am unable to adjust the balance of the audio going out to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisBloke, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

Like a number of other people who have written in to here, I have Bluetooth earbuds that I am unable to adjust the balance of the audio going out to them.

I have hearing loss in one ear and need to have the right ear louder than the left. No problem with wired earbuds. But I can't adjust the balance with the Bluetooth earbuds.

When I open the Balance window

https://filestore.community.support...9f610-a6f6-4b6f-831b-4ac0064c0360?upload=true

and move one of the sliders, the other moves with it. They seem to be locked together.

This has to be a known problem to you all as there are a number of postings on this site about this issue, and more that I've found thru Google.

I am using Bose SoundSport Wireless earbuds. But my son has Sony Headphones and his have the same problem. But only on Win 10. Both he and I are able to adjust the balance on his iPad, my iPod Touch, and each of our Android phones. It is only on Windows that this does not work.

I have a home Dell laptop and a work HP laptop. Both are on Windows 10 - 1903. The problem occurs on both of these.

I have tried everything that all the other posters have been told to try... toggling the mono-stereo, updating the Drivers, removing 'grayed out' drivers... all of it. Like those others, nothing works.

This is a problem on your end. With the Windows 10 Bluetooth Drivers.

Please, please fix this.

:)

ChrisBloke, Dec 28, 2019
  2. MelGuna Win User

Can't adjust sound balance with my earbuds

When I go to the sounds settings on Windows 10, right-click on speakers, go to speakers properties, go to levels, and click on balance, I can adjust the left and right audio output. However, when I am using my bluetooth earbuds and follow the same process,
    only "1" and "2" show up instead of "L" and "R" and when I slide one, the other changes as well. The text field for the volume level is also locked. Yet on my Android phone, I can adjust the left and right balance just fine. How do I do this on Windows with
    my earbuds?
    Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds c00da3c1-e399-4cd3-a8a4-d5d62ff86034?upload=true.png

MelGuna, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Frank1000 Win User
    Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

Hi,
    I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently.

Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ?

Regards,
    Frank

Frank1000, Dec 28, 2019
  4. MelGuna Win User

Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

Can't adjust sound balance with my earbuds

I never said that I am using two computers. On the same computer, version 1803,
    I can change L/R balance on "Speakers" but not on my Bluetooth earbuds.

MelGuna, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

1. Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds - Similar Threads - Cannot adjust audio

2. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  3. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  4. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  5. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  6. How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller?: My earbuds have this problem where the left ear is louder than than the right one, normally what I would do is just adjust the balance so the right ear is louder, but when I plug in my earbuds to my Xbox One controller, it does not give me the option to balance so I can make...
  7. I cannot adjust left right balance on my bluetooth headphones anymore.

I cannot adjust left right balance on my bluetooth headphones anymore.: I have had ear problems for awhile now so I need to be able to adjust my left/right balance in order to hear properly. I've been able to do it with my Bluetooth headphones in the past but I discovered today that my headphones were unbalanced. I went to go check where I...
  8. Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L: Hello. As the title says, my audio balancer is acting backwards. If i adjust the L slider higher, my right headphone cup gets louder. If i adjust the R slider up, the left cup gets louder. Any fix i can do? I'm using a usb 3.5mm TRRS Dukabel audio adapter if that makes any...
  9. Can't Adjust Audio Balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Adjust Audio Balance: Hello! So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance on the...
  10. How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10: One of the main components of many activities on our computer – be it watching videos, listening to music, video-chatting – is the audio. That’s why in this guide, we are going to discuss how to adjust the audio balance in Windows 10. Windows 10, like many previous Windows...