Windows 10: Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

Discus and support Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.Opened Windows Settings --> Privacy to grant access...granted all apps access. Zoom not listed as an app, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CoachPotato1969, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.Opened Windows Settings --> Privacy to grant access...granted all apps access. Zoom not listed as an app, but gave access to all apps.

:)

CoachPotato1969, Jan 24, 2022
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Jan 24, 2022
  3. Allow Messenger to use my camera and mic

I can not use messenger on my laptop as it does not recognize the camera and mic. I am in settings, privacy, camera but Messenger is not listed as one of the apps that can use my camera. I do not see how I can add that to the list. It's the same for microphone
    - no place to add Messenger.

I can only use Messenger on my cell phone to chat with camera.

Any suggestions to resolve my problem would be appreciated.

Norma

NormaHumphries, Jan 24, 2022
  4. mrasanen Win User

Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

My Lenovo can access Zoom audio, but the Zoom app is supposedly not on my laptop, so I cannot give the camera permission for Zoom. How do I put Zoom in the camera permission column?

That's the problem. Under Choose which apps can access your camera, the Zoom app is not listed.

Therefore, I am not able to allow camera permission to my laptop.

I need to know how to add the Zoom app, so it is "officially" recognized by my Lenovo.

As I said, I am able to use Zoom with audio only - no video.

mrasanen, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

1. Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic. - Similar Threads - Cannot allow zoom

2. Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?: Hi,My USB camera Logitech C922 is accessible true Zoom and Messenger, but not via Camera, Teams and NVIDIA Broadcast? Earlier I have installed and uninstalled Logitec G Hub with difficulties....BestCrille...
  3. Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?: Hi,My USB camera Logitech C922 is accessible true Zoom and Messenger, but not via Camera, Teams and NVIDIA Broadcast? Earlier I have installed and uninstalled Logitec G Hub with difficulties....BestCrille...
  4. Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.: Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.Opened Windows Settings --> Privacy to grant access...granted all apps access. Zoom not listed as an app, but gave access to all apps....
  5. Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.: Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.Opened Windows Settings --> Privacy to grant access...granted all apps access. Zoom not listed as an app, but gave access to all apps....
  6. Windows Camera app not allowing zoom out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera app not allowing zoom out: Windows Camera is not showing me any option to zoom in or out. This shouldn't be the case as this link seems to show that there should be an option to zoom in and out: https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-use-camera-app-windows-10-your-webcam/Can you help me fix this issue,...
  7. allowing camera to be accessed by apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    allowing camera to be accessed by apps: I cannot click on the "change" box to allow a camera to be used. it's greyed out and unclickable. i cannot remember if there was an option when installing windows to not allow camera access. if there was one, i most likely clicked no. anyone got a fix for this???[ATTACH]...
  8. Allow Messenger to use my camera and mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Allow Messenger to use my camera and mic: I can not use messenger on my laptop as it does not recognize the camera and mic. I am in settings, privacy, camera but Messenger is not listed as one of the apps that can use my camera. I do not see how I can add that to the list. It's the same for microphone - no place...
  9. Zoom camera access

Zoom camera access: Working from home and I'm required to use Zoom. When I initially installed it, the camera was working. Today I had to move my system to another room and now Zoom is unable to access my camera for some reason. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Julia P.S....
  10. microphone > 'allow apps to access mic'

microphone > 'allow apps to access mic': in settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic' when this is off, sites do not work (like google hangouts, all else) im guessing that win10 is not disabling hangouts, but that's it's disabling chrome's access to mic entirely this is extremely bad...