Cannot append to pdf files

Discus and support Cannot append to pdf files in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Since installing the latest Windows 10 update I am unable to 'print' to an existing pdf file by choosing the 'append' option. This fails in Win2pdf and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by greatgreensteve, May 12, 2018.

1. greatgreensteve Win User

Since installing the latest Windows 10 update I am unable to 'print' to an existing pdf file by choosing the 'append' option. This fails in Win2pdf and in Microsoft Print to PDF.

:)

greatgreensteve, May 12, 2018
  2. Manku41 Win User

Unable to open PDF file directly from WINZIP file

Thanks for the help. I tried the suggested steps. It did not work for me. When clicked on pdf files, now it opens with acrobat reader as opposed to Edge. But then I still cannot open pdf files directly form zip file.

Manku41, May 30, 2018
  3. Vanessa Sohtun Win User
    Cannot open PDF files

Hi Alice,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens when you open the pdf file?
    • Do you wish to open the file from the web browser or is it locally stored in your PC?

For now, I suggest that you download Adobe PDF Reader and check if you can read the pdf files that you wish. You can also right click and select Open with> Look for an app in the Store.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Cannot append to pdf files

Cannot append to pdf files - Similar Threads - Cannot append pdf

1. Desktop Folder Icons suddenly became enlarged - I cannot shrink them.

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Folder Icons suddenly became enlarged - I cannot shrink them.: My screen now contains 18 icons . I which to reduce them back to the normal orderly previous layout. While I can access display I cannot alter their size - There is about 50 icons stacked into 18 locations by the computer. I noticed it had occurred after an update. I also...
  2. Strange "cannot connect" issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange "cannot connect" issue: I have three PC's all the same version of Windows 10 ( the latest ). After a recent update the network needed repairing, and that I did with the help from people on this forum. However, one issue remains. I have PC's A, B, C. When PC B very first attempts to view folder...
  3. Fix: Cannot remove a Language from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix: Cannot remove a Language from Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows has supported multiple languages from the start. Now, it even lets you have multiple languages installed on your PC. You can use one for display, while other can be used to type, and so on. That said, Windows 10 [...] This post Fix: Cannot remove a Language...
  4. My tablet stylus cannot work as a mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    My tablet stylus cannot work as a mouse: Hello, I have a wacom tablet that worked perfectly but after I reseted windows I can't get it to work as a mouse. When I "click and slide" a webpage scrolls, when I "click and wait" it's a right click etc... What I did: - installed wacom drivers - unchecked "use windows...
  5. Upgrade to 1803, recovery to 1709. Cannot back to 1803.

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade to 1803, recovery to 1709. Cannot back to 1803.: When I received the upgrade to 1803, every thing seemed fine for a couple of days but then I needed to scan a document and found that I could not communicate with my Epson printer/scanner. To cut a very long story short, I eventually found that turning my VPN (CyberGhost) off...
  6. Upgrade to 1803, recovery to 1709. Cannot return to 1803.

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade to 1803, recovery to 1709. Cannot return to 1803.: When I received the upgrade to 1803, every thing seemed fine for a couple of days but then I needed to scan a document and found that I could not communicate with my Epson printer/scanner. To cut a very long story short, I eventually found that turning my VPN (CyberGhost) off...
  7. Cannot print after 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot print after 1803: Several people I help with their computers have lost the ability to print after the April/May 2018 update to version 1803. Some of them tell me the problem 'fixed itself' after a couple days. Three people still cannot print after a couple weeks. One person has an HP Color...
Cannot append to pdf files solved