Windows 10: Cannot [aste clipboard into Notepad or Notepad++

Discus and support Cannot [aste clipboard into Notepad or Notepad++ in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I asm running Windows 10 on two devices iMac desktop and a MacBook Pro laptop using Parallels , and cannot past the content of the clipboard created in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jacsdad, Oct 11, 2021.

1. jacsdad Win User

Cannot [aste clipboard into Notepad or Notepad++

I asm running Windows 10 on two devices iMac desktop and a MacBook Pro laptop using Parallels , and cannot past the content of the clipboard created in Mac applictions example: Excel and webpages 0or webpage data from Edge while in Windows 10 to either Windows Notepad of the thirty app NotePad++.I have not received a response from Parallels support and was curious if anyone exse has excountered this situation.

:)

jacsdad, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Asylum Win User

Notepad Question

Yea i picked that up last night.

Works much better than regular notepad.

Asylum, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Notepad Question

I like using Notepad++. It has about ever language to code in. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Oct 11, 2021
  4. JCabebe Win User

Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot [aste clipboard into Notepad or Notepad++ - Similar Threads - Cannot aste clipboard

2. notepad NOT NOTEPAD++ recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notepad NOT NOTEPAD++ recovery: I accidentally hit "X" on the tab of one of my important notepads, I'm using Windows 11 and just the regular notepad, not the notepad++. Unfortunately, they are not saved. Already tried the control panel way and the appdata, but both didn't work. I need help, please....
  3. notepad NOT NOTEPAD++ recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notepad NOT NOTEPAD++ recovery: I accidentally hit "X" on the tab of one of my important notepads, I'm using Windows 11 and just the regular notepad, not the notepad++. Unfortunately, they are not saved. Already tried the control panel way and the appdata, but both didn't work. I need help, please....
  4. Cannot Open Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open Microsoft Notepad: I use Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 19044.I enter "Notepad" in Start box in lower left hand corner. The app selection for Notepad appears.I select open.The little Notepad icon displays on the tray at the bottom of screen.I click on Notepad icon, but it does not...
  5. notepad

notepad: Notepad questionHow do I highlight one word or line of a completed page to change the font for just thatselection ?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad/eaefce82-ccbb-48dc-b795-d83e35d88f24
  6. Cannot [aste clipboard into Notepad or Notepad++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot [aste clipboard into Notepad or Notepad++: I asm running Windows 10 on two devices iMac desktop and a MacBook Pro laptop using Parallels , and cannot past the content of the clipboard created in Mac applictions example: Excel and webpages 0or webpage data from Edge while in Windows 10 to either Windows Notepad of the...
  7. Cannot [aste clipboard into Notepad or Notepad++

Cannot [aste clipboard into Notepad or Notepad++: I asm running Windows 10 on two devices iMac desktop and a MacBook Pro laptop using Parallels , and cannot past the content of the clipboard created in Mac applictions example: Excel and webpages 0or webpage data from Edge while in Windows 10 to either Windows Notepad of the...
  8. Notepad vs Notepads

Notepad vs Notepads: Earlier I have mention about Notepads, instead of Notepad. I want to show you a difference I have just discovered between them... and more reason to prefer Notepads over Notepad. Look at the emojisAlso, notice Notepads has tabs, ergo, can do more than one note in the same...
  9. Cannot reinstall Windows Notepad

Cannot reinstall Windows Notepad: I love everything about Windows 10 and I always use the Store to install apps whenever the app is there. I heard that a few months ago Microsoft made apps like Notepad, Paint, IE 11, WordPad etc. optional. I removed some of those like IE 11 and WordPad. I have always loved...
  10. Cannot write in notepad..

Cannot write in notepad..: I cannot write anything in the Notepad.. how to change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-write-in-notepad/f65ce1ef-50c1-4e8a-9e78-b884398040bb