Windows 10: Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why?

Discus and support Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why? in Cortana to solve the problem; I'm not able to add my Visual Studio 2019 projects to Windows Search:Whenever I check these folders and click [OK], they are not getting included to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BetterToday, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why?

I'm not able to add my Visual Studio 2019 projects to Windows Search:Whenever I check these folders and click [OK], they are not getting included to the index.What's keeping these folders from being added to Windows Search?I'm running Windows 10x64, 21H1

:)

BetterToday, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

Brink, Nov 5, 2021
  3. New Visual Studio Project UWP

I have Windows 10 Pro and Visual Studio Enerprise 2015.

In Visual Studio, I am having problems creating c# UWP projects.

When Solution Explorer loads all Design views are inoperable and have the following message:

Visual Studio requires a newer version of Windows to display this content.

Please update to Windows 10 (10.0.10586.0) or later.

Windows 10 Pro should satisfy that.

Any suggestions?

Charles Watts, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why?

Microsoft Released Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP

Source: Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why?

1. Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why? - Similar Threads - Cannot Visual Studio

2. Cannot install Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Visual Studio 2015: I need Visual Studio 2015 at this point.So, I downloaded the install file "Visual Studio 2015 Update 3."But it says "Update 3 requires a member of the Visual Studio 2015 family to be present or is blocked by another condition on your computer."I don't understand what it...
  3. error in visual studio with c# project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error in visual studio with c# project: ive been trying to make a program but vs Visual StudioDoesnt let me codingProof: I AM NOT GERMAN I JUST SET THE LANGUAGE TO LEARN GERMANi dont know how to fix itthis discuss is for everyone so everyone can tell how to fix it...
  4. error in visual studio with c# project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error in visual studio with c# project: ive been trying to make a program but vs Visual StudioDoesnt let me codingProof: I AM NOT GERMAN I JUST SET THE LANGUAGE TO LEARN GERMANi dont know how to fix itthis discuss is for everyone so everyone can tell how to fix it...
  5. Search on Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search on Visual Studio Code: I'm a software developer and I'm looking to see if there is any way to search for specific attributes or elements in a file in Microsoft's VScode. Are there any extensions that would allow me to complete this?...
  6. Search on Visual Studio Code

Search on Visual Studio Code: I'm a software developer and I'm looking to see if there is any way to search for specific attributes or elements in a file in Microsoft's VScode. Are there any extensions that would allow me to complete this?...
  7. Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why?: I'm not able to add my Visual Studio 2019 projects to Windows Search:Whenever I check these folders and click [OK], they are not getting included to the index.What's keeping these folders from being added to Windows Search?I'm running Windows 10x64, 21H1...
  8. Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why?

Cannot at Visual Studio projects .git? to Windows Search index - why?: I'm not able to add my Visual Studio 2019 projects to Windows Search:Whenever I check these folders and click [OK], they are not getting included to the index.What's keeping these folders from being added to Windows Search?I'm running Windows 10x64, 21H1...
  9. Search index excludes any folder with a .git subfolder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search index excludes any folder with a .git subfolder: I use Git to keep track of my projects, and this creates a .git folder in any repository that is tracked. I am unable to search anything in these folders. For example, I know that filename.txt exists inside one such folder, and when I type filename.txt in the Start Menu...
  10. Search index excludes any folder with a .git subfolder

in Cortana
    Search index excludes any folder with a .git subfolder: I use Git to keep track of my projects, and this creates a .git folder in any repository that is tracked. I am unable to search anything in these folders. For example, I know that filename.txt exists inside one such folder, and when I type filename.txt in the Start Menu...