Windows 10: Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization

Discus and support Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, In Windows update, my Download button is disabled and, I have the 'Some settings are managed by your organization' notification. There are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Staffs Lebowski, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization

Hi,

In Windows update, my Download button is disabled and, I have the 'Some settings are managed by your organization' notification. There are hundreds of posts all of the internet how to fix it but, my problem is, nothing works.

As per posts on the net, I've tried editing various Group Policy settings and registry settings but still, no luck.

Is there anyone here who has had a similar problem and found an answer?

Thank You,

:)

Staffs Lebowski, Apr 9, 2019
  2. dukeofurl Win User

Some settings are managed by my organization?

A long while ago, when Win 10 privacy concerns were new, I ran some kind of utility that claimed to stop like 20 violations with one step. Fast forward to today, and I go to do Windows Update, and it tells me in red font color "*Some settings are managed by your organization" - well, I don't have an organization, I'd just like to get Windows Update back to normal. Any idea how?

dukeofurl, Apr 9, 2019
  3. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

I'm trying to enable app notifications, but the slider is grayed out, with a message at the top of the settings pane saying "Some settings are managed by your organization."

• I am not a member of any domain or network
    • The issue has persisted between an antivirus replacement and each of those antivirus programs being disabled
    • I've already tried setting telemetry to "enhanced" and to "full," as many people have suggested, but to no effect.
    • I also do not have the Group Policy Editor, as I am on Home edition, so I am unable to perform any of the fixes through that method.

What do I do?

HyperText404, Apr 9, 2019
  4. denmarfl Win User

Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization

Windows10 Update "Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization"

When Windows updates alerts me to available new Updates Ready to be installed....in Red I now see "Some settings are Managed by Your organization"...Please see attachment ....

This began about 2 months ago following the creation of a new user Account. A Display issue was causing my Win10 Start List not to show any Text to the right of the programs in the lists and the solution to correct that issue from another Post here...suggested
    creating a new User account.... The instructions were detailed, I followed each step...the new User Account was created and it resolved the issue....

Following the creation of the New user acct, every time Window Updates are offered....the Alert in red "Some Settings are managed by Your organization" displays (see Attachment). The old User account never displayed this Alert.

Clicking on "View Configured Update Policies....it seems this alert is being caused by Mobile Device Management????

I have no idea what that means, or, how any settings would have been set to have some of my settings managed by your organization.

My PC is one of 3 PC's in my Home....it has never been connected to any organization...ie work, etc. During the creation of the New user account at no time was there anything that addressed Organization, Mobile devices during the creation of the New
    user Acct.

How do I remove this Alert?

Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization 69a42b90-24e4-4b75-9083-9df4c1a3f767?upload=true.png

Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization 875fafac-6adf-430e-b5a3-aa70a44121e9?upload=true.png

denmarfl, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization

1. Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization - Similar Threads - Cannot removed settings

2. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I did a clean install yesterday , when I check for updates it shows the error above, while checking for updates, I am not a member of organization, how can i remove it that pop up?...
  3. Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer: Some Of these setting are managed by your organizerin lock screen setting and on lock screen it is comming directly not showing wallaper and facts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-setting-are-managed-by-your/ee9810b5-fc18-4a77-b122-b3e22f3c0320
  4. Some Setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Setting are managed by your organization: Hello, I've been facing this problem where multiple settings are disabled as windows says "some settings are managed by your organization". This is odd as I haven't signed into windows using my work/school account only and specifically into microsoft teams. While signing in I...
  5. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  6. Looking for removal of "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for removal of "Some settings are managed by your organization": I currently get unwanted windows updates at unwanted times on my personal desktop. When going through my Windows Settings, I see the message "*Some settings are managed by your organization". I currently have retail windows, not volume and have done a Windows reinstall and...
  7. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  8. *Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...
  9. Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization: Hi, In Windows update, my Download button is disabled and, I have the 'Some settings are managed by your organization' notification. There are hundreds of posts all of the internet how to fix it but, my problem is, nothing works. As per posts on the net, I've tried editing...
  10. Remove in WinUpdate "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove in WinUpdate "Some settings are managed by your organization": Changed the group policy in Windows Update from Automatic downloads to notify back to automatic and I get a message with red text on the advanced settings screen of windows update that "Some settings are managed by your organization' how can i remove that red text its...