Windows 10: Cannot block ABC News.

Discus and support Cannot block ABC News. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In my hosts file I have the following entries: 127.0.0.1http://www.abcnews.go.com 127.0.0.1www.go.com 127.0.0.1https://go.com They simply do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MCBarkingSpoon, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Cannot block ABC News.

/u/MCBarkingSpoon, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Borg 386 Win User

ABC's of gaming

*chuckle

Cannot block ABC News. [​IMG]

Borg 386, Apr 7, 2020
  3. make start button default to all apps and remove ABC categories

Anyway to make start button list all my applications without having to to click all apps and remove the abc categories?

Torrentula81, Apr 7, 2020
  4. aok2me Win User

Cannot block ABC News.

Need Word Completion for Block Recognizer in WM6.5 for HTC HD2

I have an HD2 but the Block Recognizer is not available by default. I then found a way to go in the registry to turn it on. However, it does not have Word Completion. Is there a way to turn ON Word Completion for Block Recognizer in WM6.5 CE OS 5.2.21889
    (Build 21889.5.0.87)?

I tried this method below for WM6.1, but it does not work. First off, the there is not a Word Completion tab in WM6.5.

• After confirming that you have the box checked for "Suggest words when entering text" in the Word Completion tab found in Settings>Input.
    • Open up a new email or text message.
    • Go to the bottom of the screen and change your letter input method to Full QWERTY (using the down arrow next to the "pencil", "keyboard" , etc. icon).
    • In the bottom left hand corner of this Full QWERTY keyboard, just to the right of CAPS/shift button, is a button to toggle between T9 and ABC.
    • Click the button and make sure that T9 appears below ABC. Apparently the opposite appears as a default setting.
    • Switch back to Block Recognizer, Keyboard or Letter Recognizer and Word Completion should be active for you!

aok2me, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Cannot block ABC News.

1. Cannot block ABC News. - Similar Threads - Cannot block ABC

2. Blocking news feeds doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking news feeds doesn't work.: I don't want these annoying news widgets, I just want the weather widget. I've tried blocking everything, all topics, but it never sticks. When I return to the personalisation page everything is unblocked again. Hiding the news feeds doesn't work either, they keep returning....
  3. Blocking news feeds doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking news feeds doesn't work.: I don't want these annoying news widgets, I just want the weather widget. I've tried blocking everything, all topics, but it never sticks. When I return to the personalisation page everything is unblocked again. Hiding the news feeds doesn't work either, they keep returning....
  4. Why doesn't Microsoft News feed actually honor request to block news sources????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Microsoft News feed actually honor request to block news sources????: Using a Surface Pro-7 with Windows 11 and the latest updates and Edge Version 103.0.1264.37 Official build 64-bit. Microsoft doesn't seem capable of blocking the news sources I have requested to block. If I select "Hide Larry Brown Sports" or "Hide <pick any news source>", I...
  5. chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

in Browsers and Email
    chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok: IT was working before on fox news. Now just the circling icon for hours even with a picture underneath, video never loads. Every single video fails. 140303
  6. ABC iView App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ABC iView App: I am new to the windows 10 platform. Can anyone tell me if there is an App for ABC iView and where I can find it. If it makes any difference I have a Surface Pro 6. Finding Apps seems to be a nightmare. Thanks in advance....
  7. abc

in Windows 10 Customization
    abc: Does anyone know what this is all about? It keeps popping up whenever I'm typing and I can't get rid of it. It's very distracting and sometimes obliterates the words that I'm trying to type. I would be grateful for any advice on getting rid of it>[ATTACH]...
  8. ABC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ABC: helllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp my pc heating cpu 100% went i startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/abc/96c262eb-09ad-478f-b8c4-beb79d4724df
  9. ABC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ABC: helllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp my pc heating cpu 100% went i startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/defender_offline-protect_start-windows_10/abc/96c262eb-09ad-478f-b8c4-beb79d4724df
  10. ABC's of gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ABC's of gaming: *chuckle [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 117866