Windows 10: cannot boot into windows 10 need help?

Discus and support cannot boot into windows 10 need help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; our church has an dell computer upgraded from window 8.1 to windows 10 something happened power failure now we cannot boot into windows 10 need help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ronsfoto, Jan 26, 2022.

1. ronsfoto Win User

cannot boot into windows 10 need help?

our church has an dell computer upgraded from window 8.1 to windows 10 something happened power failure now we cannot boot into windows 10 need help?

:)

ronsfoto, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

cannot boot into windows 10 need help?

1. cannot boot into windows 10 need help? - Similar Threads - cannot boot need

2. cannot boot into windows 10 need help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot boot into windows 10 need help?: our church has an dell computer upgraded from window 8.1 to windows 10 something happened power failure now we cannot boot into windows 10 need help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-boot-into-windows-10-need-help/e352f4cd-2717-424d-9b89-6d49ee49cc56
  3. cannot boot into windows 10 need help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot boot into windows 10 need help?: our church has an dell computer upgraded from window 8.1 to windows 10 something happened power failure now we cannot boot into windows 10 need help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-boot-into-windows-10-need-help/e352f4cd-2717-424d-9b89-6d49ee49cc56
  4. Can’t boot windows 10, need help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t boot windows 10, need help?: Greetings, Turned on my Windows 10 PC and it cannot get past the login screen? The login screen shows a giant white “not responding” style image with the text “windows sign in”, but if I hit a key, or try to ctrl+alt+delete, the screen just goes to black. Cannot get around...
  5. Need help on booting windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help on booting windows: Hello, i need help on booting windows 10 on my laptop. Yesterday i’m changing some of the msconfig setting on boot, i use the “selective booting” one and default, after i restart my laptop it stop booting and some error code appear : 0xc000000e and said that my laptop need...
  6. Cannot log into windows 10 - Need Help

Cannot log into windows 10 - Need Help: My PC was showing 2 users on start up so I decided to try and fix it. I typed "netplwiz" into the search bar; only one user was showing up. I went to properties of that user, changed the name of the user and hit OK. I clicked the user, and the "remove" icon was now clickable....
  7. Need help can't boot into windows 10

Need help can't boot into windows 10: I have accidentally deleted the CD /DVD option from the boot option menu and now there is no way to install Windows in UEFI mode. So, I have to change to legacy mode whenever I insert windows disk and because of this ,windows setup load in legacy while my hard disk is in UEFI...
  8. need help booting my windows 10

need help booting my windows 10: when i turn in my pc it says "preparing automatic repair" it starts loading then after its done it goes to a black screen submitted by /u/i-love-minecraft-hoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8l0iu/need_help_booting_my_windows_10/
  9. Help needed with Windows 10 laptop that will not boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed with Windows 10 laptop that will not boot.: Trying to help a friend fix a sick laptop. It will not boot to Windows 10. I keep getting the blue screen with the message that a boot disk could not be found. The hard drive is still in working order and the files are still accessible through booting to LINUX on a pen drive....
  10. Need help. Win 10 overwriten MBR... Cannot boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help. Win 10 overwriten MBR... Cannot boot: Hello. So yesterday i got clean new laptop without an OS. It's Acer E5 574G So i installed win 10 pro X64 from install disk and i installed NFS Most Wanted 2012 and everything was ok. All drivers working and it automaticaly used Intel HD on desktop apps and Nvidia Gforce...